standman

Two January Archery Bucks

What a Pair! :ph34r:

I would say you have a great story to share and any way you tell it, That was a super hunt and the memories certainly should carry you through the year.

Congratulations on 2 great archery bucks!

Standman

Thats awesome man!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I think you and POP will remember that day for the rest of your life. Thats really great! Looks like the rut must be in full swing and you guys made the most of it. Beats the heck out of stayin home and watching the outdoor channel! Congrats to you and your Dad. It looks like you and he are extremely proud and very happy! What a way to start out the new year. Thanks for the cool pictures and the hunt details.

Rich Thompson

Sounds like an incredible day of hunting, great memories! Nice pics and respectable bucks, thanks for sharing. Wish I was there for the 3rd! Tell your dad to think positive, now he has the whole year to scout for the big one come next year.

Once again thanks for the comments. Not in our wildest dreams did we think we would take two bucks within hours of each other. We never have had so much fun. It was a wonderful experience. Probably going back next week with my brother, maybe we can make it three for three. And I also want to thank Amanda for having such a wonderful place where everyone can share their stories and experiences. This place is the best.

Brian

those bucks remind me of some of the deer i've been seeing in 29. Your stories are similar to some of my experiences this year. The only difference is is that you guys connected. nice bucks.

creed

Congrads to you and your dad Standman, those are some awesome bucks. Great story too. :D

How many guys do you know who can say they bow killed 2 coues bucks, 2 hours apart, let alone a father and son trip. And do we need to start calling you Stalkman for putting the sneak on your buck? :)

Good job and enjoyed the photos and story!!!