Sign in to follow this  
azcouesandelk

AZ Bound

Well after spending 6 months in Nebraska I have come to the conclusion that AZ is where I belong. I will be moving back in the middle of October and cannot wait to get back out to chase some coues bucks around.

"i heard i was dead so many times i started thinkin' i was dead too. then i figgerd out i was just in nebraska". little bill, unforgiven.

welcome home. Lark.

"i heard i was dead so many times i started thinkin' i was dead too. then i figgerd out i was just in nebraska". little bill, unforgiven.

welcome home. Lark.

hehehe, good quote Lark

It will be great to have you back Christian!!!

Good to hear it. I made it 2 years in Wyoming before I realized it... I think you're smarter than I am. But then again, Nebraska and Wyoming are 2 different places.

Less than 3 weeks now!!! Cant wait to get back to AZ and start glassing up some coues bucks and seeing all my friends back home!

Less than 3 weeks now!!! Cant wait to get back to AZ and start glassing up some coues bucks and seeing all my friends back home!

Glad you're coming back, Christian! So do you have an AZ coues tag in your pocket for this fall, or will you just be 'watching/looking'?? :) My oldest and I will be in 36A for the early hunt, if you want to come along and glass.... ;)

S.

:)

Stanley I wish I could but I will be unpacking still most likely.

I do have a 36c early November tag so I am hoping to smoke a big buck this season.

Good to have you coming back home Christain. Good luck on your 36C coues tag.

Good to have you coming back home Christain. Good luck on your 36C coues tag. :)

TJ