Santana Outdoors

Stevis Elk Hunt Video in HD

Stevi my daughter got this bull.

Video is not 100% cleaned up but close, here is 24 minutes of scouting and hunting Bull Elk during the rut in Arizona. Bulls screaming, family and friends, it just doesn't get any better than this!

Video can be played in HD

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/JrN3qW5RTPY" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Definitely one of the better videos I've seen. Congratulations again on Stevi's success and kuddos to everyone who helped. :)

TJ

Wow, that is some awesome footage - great job to all of those involved. What a great bull and a great hunt. Congrats to Stevi on a wonderful bull!

Awesome footage.....now i need to get my camera to capture great wildlife.

Also good job to all involved ... very nice bull congrats to stevi

Fantastic video. When I first saw that it was 23+ minutes, I thought I was going to have to fast forward through a lot of filler stuff. NOT THE CASE! I was mad when it was over! Great hunt and a great bull. Those elk were going nuts. HUGE congrats to all involved.

Thank you for all the comments. She got a cow elk when she was 12, this was Stevi's first opportunity to experience hunting Bull elk in the rut.

That morning we were in the middle of them before day light and she couldn't believe it. There was over 30 bulls screaming and about 100 cows in this area. Plus we saw other head lamps coming into the area which bumped up the need to become more aggressive to get to the elk.

It really upset us when the hunter stopped on the hill where our other guys were and they told them we had a young gal already on that bull but they sent in his hunter anyways.

She had practiced out to 300 yards so our first set up was about 500 yards and we had to move quickly before they got into the trees. Her shot was at 250 yards.

Here is a photo that I put in a different post if you haven't seen it yet.

post-4156-0-17716300-1317139708_thumb.jpg