cramerhunts

Jaycie's First Big Game Hunt.

Whoooo Yaaaa! Congrats Gang!!! What a great hunt!! Phill you look like you are about to Burst! :lol: The Joy of such a Moment is Priceless!! Simply Awesome!!! ;)

A huge congrats to Jaycie!! She still had a perma-smile the next day when they dropped that big buck off with me. :D

Thanks again, Phil. I appreciate the business.

Wow Jaycie, Great buck girl!!

Eesh, there is no way I'd have been that calm as a kid. Heck, after 25+ years I still have trouble settleing the nerves :lol:

Awesome! I love it! Great father daughter outing! And great buck! Congrats and thanks for sharing the story and all the great pictures!

Lance

GREAT JOB Jaycie!!! Great buck and great shooting!!! How about giving your dad some shooting pointers? HA HA - JK - LOL. Welcome to the club. Congrats to all!!!

Thanks guys and gals for all the great comments. As Gino pointed out I was and still am ready to burst, I can't believe how proud of her I am. It was sure fun and we can't wait to try and do it all over again.

Jaycie is eating up all of the responses and I've noticed she is getting on my phone every thirty minutes or so to look at the site.

Congratulations to all of the youth success and to the families that are taking them out.

Very nice!!!

Great pictures, video and what a memorable hunt!

Jeff

Congrats Jaycie (and Dad) what a great buck and your first one to boot. Sounds like you're getting hooked on best site on the net too....what's your handle going to be.

Chef - what a great gift to have the whole experience documented so well. 30 years from know I'm sure Phil will still be watching it and remembering it like it was yesterday.

Wow! What a buck! Congrats Jaycie on your first buck, and what a great buck it is! Also thanks for the great write up and video Phil and Hector, I loved it! JIM>

Congrats to both of you guys! That is a beautiful buck. Phil i can only imagine how proud you are. Good job jaycie... It's gonna be hard to top that one.

Creed