Coach

A week from now...

I finally got some of the pictures from Greg's camera. Gotta share this one, since this was definately a "team effort".

post-478-0-11935400-1320283632_thumb.jpg

Nice buck coach, that sure looks bigger than 103. Congratulations.

Thanks Pine Donkey, I would sure love to find some extra inches on him. He's the kind of buck that is just awesome to hold in your hands and feel all the cool stuff - great mass, incredible eye-guards, but from a scoring perspective, he's not wide, and doesn't have tall G2's and 3's.

In all honesty, I could care less whether he was 95" or 115", I was so exited to walk up and see him, score went out the door. After finding some cool sheds and seeing some good bucks, I know I hiked out of there with one of the big boys, and had the time of my life. I'm just 40 now, but the days of packing in and packing out are starting to feel numbered.

I understand the way your body talks to you after 40. The score of that buck does not matter, he is a great buck that you worked hard for. Congratulations!

Thanks Brian, feel free to come by and have a look at him when you're in the neighborhood. Let's go hunting this winter - I still have an unfilled AZ archery deer tag floating around here somewhere! I know Mark is chomping at the bit to put an arrow in something, and we all 3 know where and how to get it done. Let's do it! Oh wait, I think you're already done - that makes you designated glass man. That's OK, you can be the boss and just tell us what to do - lol. :D :lol: B)

That is one of the prettiest bucks I have ever seen. Sure looks bigger than the score you gave us. Doesn't really matter because that buck is awesome looking. Congratulations Coach. :)

TJ

Thanks Brian, feel free to come by and have a look at him when you're in the neighborhood. Let's go hunting this winter - I still have an unfilled AZ archery deer tag floating around here somewhere! I know Mark is chomping at the bit to put an arrow in something, and we all 3 know where and how to get it done. Let's do it! Oh wait, I think you're already done - that makes you designated glass man. That's OK, you can be the boss and just tell us what to do - lol. :D :lol: B)

I'll have to stop by this weekend in between my scouting trips for my up coming archery bull hunt that starts a week from Friday if you are going to be around. Ill call first.

I can be head glasser in December. :) Sounds like fun too me. I can sit there and give directions with the best of them. :)

Again, congrats on a heck of a buck.

Brian

Super Buck... !

Congratulations, I love the horn config and the mass on him.

Hunting6, thanks, and WOW, that buck in your avatar is incredible! What's the story on that bruiser?

great buck for sure! i've always been into good eye guards, 4x4s are not that common and you can't go wrong with nice mass like that. thanks for sharing.