That reminds me of this past weekend when my 7 1/2 year old boy kept bugging me about shooting my Marlin 1894 .44mag. I told him it was to big and would kick, but you know how boys are. He knelt down on the ground and let her rip. After it knocked him onto his back, all he could say was "WOW thats cool". ;) I wish I had it on video. David

The .500 Nitroexpress! This dude stops hippos, buffs, and elephants in their tracks with the classic double. Click on "play video". This is bound to be a P.E.T.A. favorite!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

He is an interesting fellow. He likes to get the animal to charge him (Big 5/ 7 including hippo and croc)

http://www.nitroexpresssafaris.com/ ;)

Actually after a quick search on Yahoo, the Nitroexpress comes in .450, .475, .500, .600 and .700 Nitroexpress. I made the assumption that it was the .500. Like it matters.lolShiras ;)

desertsheep, that's pretty funny :P

Shiras, I've got a number of Mark Sullivans tapes and they are pretty wild. I've heard he has caused quite a stir with the other Professional Hunters in Africa over his hunting tactics, in his words, letting the animal go out on his terms-in most cases a charge at close range.

That video was crazy!!!

I think the towel heads in the first video have a Leica spotter set up on a tripod to the left.

CB

Good one for sure!

I Just heard VP Cheney got a warning for the incident this weekend. Neither he or the lawyer he peppered had the $7.00 bird tags. Hmm.. I bet that is a day they wish they could have a do-over for that day.

I've watched about 10+ different guys shoot that gun on www.accuratereloading.com FREAKIN HILARIOUS! If you can find it, watch the Taliban Olympics too..... CLASSIC!!!

Yeah Josh,

That site is a blast to say the least.

Pretty cool kill videos too on all sorts of wild African game.

These guys are seriously into reloading and they have dollars to play with.

I used to access the site years ago but they changed their policy about a year ago to where you have to be a member to see the videos.