yumabowhunter

Great WT Backpack Hunt

Good bucks, next time take some pics that don't show exactly where you went, or just don't post them. I was above you on the mountain, That storm was nasty. There's getting more and more people in there each year.

some of you guys crack me up, you drew more attention to the photo than he did :lol:

Way to go guys. I love to see guys that still work hard to get into the bucks they want. That area is great. Glad it paid off with icinng on the cake to boot. Thanks for the story and the photos.

Well done guys! I like the photos they turned out really nice. I love seeing fellow backcountry hunters filling their tags. And so what if they did reveal where you were to a couple people but 95 percent of the people don't know where you were and probably wouldn't even go in there because they like their comfy trucks too much! Congrats

Good bucks, next time take some pics that don't show exactly where you went, or just don't post them. I was above you on the mountain, That storm was nasty. There's getting more and more people in there each year.

get a life dweeb

get a life dweeb

Although he should of used a PM and I wish he didn't bring up my name I still think people are overreacting to CouesFanatics suggestions. I have had special places that I considered "Mine" that I have saddly lost due to hunting pressure. So if I saw beautiful panoramic shots posted of my special place I would of PMed the hunter. Here is why, I really enjoy trying to figure out where the hunters took their animals, just from the pictures. Some of my best spots are found this way. One thing we use to do a lot on this site was "Name That Spot", from a mystery picture. Since we don't do that anymore I just try to do it from trophy pictures.

Bob,

P.S. Please keep posting the photography, I am running out of places to hunt. :D

get a life dweeb

Thanks for the wonderful comment. LOL

get a life dweeb

Although he should of used a PM and I wish he didn't bring up my name I still think people are overreacting to CouesFanatics suggestions. I have had special places that I considered "Mine" that I have saddly lost due to hunting pressure. So if I saw beautiful panoramic shots posted of my special place I would of PMed the hunter. Here is why, I really enjoy trying to figure out where the hunters took their animals, just from the pictures. Some of my best spots are found this way. One thing we use to do a lot on this site was "Name That Spot", from a mystery picture. Since we don't do that anymore I just try to do it from trophy pictures.

Bob,

P.S. Please keep posting the photography, I am running out of places to hunt. :D

I agree, I do the same thing. You can join us in there if you would like, send me a pm.

But I still don't know why anyone would post lots of pics of where they had very good success and tell everyone they saw 24 bucks opening morning. Not meaning to be rude to the OP, but its just not good practice if you want to keep a good spot for next year. Sure people are going to be in there anyways, but why not try to keep it to a minimum. Thats my thinking anyway.

I wouldnt worry to much in this situation. Most peple are unable or unwilling to go backcountry. Also, a public comment about the pictures may have brought more attention to them than the posting itself. Just a thought.

get a life dweeb

People like you that should stay off of sites. Dweeb!!

I would love to do a hunt like this someday! I bet it really added something to the pleasure of the success to know that you put in a lot of hard work and were rewarded in the end!!

get a life dweeb

people like you and the dweeb, make these sites no fun. the guy posts some great pictures and a great hunt and somebody tells him not to post pics at all? its chicken shoot if you ask me. funny thing is only thing you guys did was draw attention to the spot. if you said nothing no one would have thought twice, by calling him out you make it sound like its the glory hole of all that is coues deer. lol.

get a life dweeb

people like you and the dweeb, make these sites no fun. the guy posts some great pictures and a great hunt and somebody tells him not to post pics at all? its chicken shoot if you ask me. funny thing is only thing you guys did was draw attention to the spot. if you said nothing no one would have thought twice, by calling him out you make it sound like its the glory hole of all that is coues deer. lol.

+1 I know I will not be there to many guys know

about it now! :•}

Great story and pictures! What a memorable trip!

(As for the skyline/towers issue, if people can recognize the location from pictures, they already know about that location. The fact that a remote place holds deer should be no bigger surprise than knowing that big bucks can be glassed up from the frontage roads of interstate highways. Plus, it's kind of like the warning you hear in investment commercials, "Past performance is no indication of future results.")

get a life dweeb

Did anyone tell him to not post any pictures? No. Go read the post again.

are you serious bro? is it my imagination or does that say or just dont post pics?