Santana Outdoors

144" gross Coues for sale

why would you want to sell such an amazing trophy?

well you could get a replica made and then use the money to fund a bunch of other hunts.

He should give it to the guy who hunted it for 2 years and has 2 years worth of trail camera pics.

Lol that going to leave a mark

He should give it to the guy who hunted it for 2 years and has 2 years worth of trail camera pics.

For real??? Bah HaHaHa.... Yeah that is what I'd do... Pick up a world class coues head, pay to have it mounted, and then give it to one of potentially many hunters that were after this deer but were beaten to the punch by Mother Nature?? What- tever... LOL. Would love to see this buck in a world class collection... hope he gets a mint for it, but if I'da found it it would never leave my house unless it was replaced by a replica mount.... Good luck with the sale.

For real??? Bah HaHaHa.... Yeah that is what I'd do... Pick up a world class coues head, pay to have it mounted, and then give it to one of potentially many hunters that were after this deer but were beaten to the punch by Mother Nature?? What- tever... LOL. Would love to see this buck in a world class collection... hope he gets a mint for it, but if I'da found it it would never leave my house unless it was replaced by a replica mount.... Good luck with the sale.

+1!!!