CouesSlayer77

My second Coues Buck

I am new to Coues whitetail! this is my first post as most you of you might be able to tell! Im only 16 but i thought id share this kill that i got a couple of years ago. It was my Second Coues buck in Az and Scored 115 1/8" B&C:) Shot a 375 yards with a Remington .243! Great thanks to my dad and guide Eric who glassed and helped me with the stock and filmed! Tell me what you think.

post-6115-0-45070200-1322794195_thumb.jpg

1st, 2nd, or 30th buck that is a great buck! A true beauty, thanks for sharing and congratulations!

OMG!!! Holy Tine Length, Batman! You might be new to coues hunting, but that buck is what every seasoned coues hunter dreams of. I hope you can recognize what a truly amazing buck that is, and many really good hunters go their entire lives without seeing a buck like that with a tag in their pocket. Your dad is a great guide, and you have accomplished something many coues deer hunters only dream of.

Huge congrats to you. So, you got a story to go along with the picture? That's kind of a rite of passage here, ya know? If you kill a monster, you have to tell us all the details - like what did you have for breakfast, was it cold or windy, hotter than heck, your sister sat on your lunch, you were half asleep when the big moment came up...Let's hear it. A buck like that ALWAYS has a story behind it. :D

I read your story in the Trophy hunter magazine and been waiting to see if you'd ever join this site.

Congrats on a big ole buck, it'd be hard to top that one! Do you have pics of your first buck? Be good to have you on this site.

I read your story in the Trophy hunter magazine and been waiting to see if you'd ever join this site.

Congrats on a big ole buck, it'd be hard to top that one! Do you have pics of your first buck? Be good to have you on this site.

Thanks man! It's cool to here you read my story! I do have pics and will post tonight! I'll also try to post the movie I made out of the big deer:) hopefully it works

it worked just fine, great job on the hunt, that can be one heck of a unit and you made it work, great job