Sign in to follow this  
Today's the Day

OK I'm posting the pics!

Great pics - I feel for you man I hope you get you salt block back! .... :blink:

That guys name is Jack W ! ;)

Looks like a C.H.A.M.P. hunter to me! :huh:

Another fine example of quad hunters! I bet he has a CWT sticker on his truck! :lol: :lol: :lol:

• Like 1

The area is 22N.

I looked around the area thinking some animal may have moved the lick. I just couldn't believe someone would take the salt lick. Not very many people make the effort to come to this area. And I usually put my camera leading into water holes. Was 100 yards from water hole.

Glad my camera wasn't seen. Who knows what may have happened.

The area is 22N.

I looked around the area thinking some animal may have moved the lick. I just couldn't believe someone would take the salt lick. Not very many people make the effort to come to this area. And I usually put my camera leading into water holes. Was 100 yards from water hole.

Glad my camera wasn't seen. Who knows what may have happened.

I sense a storm brewing... The salt theif has most likely seen your post , his buddies and kin folk are all gatherin for the brew ha ha.... And you , Today's The Day , will end up in the middle of a hissy pickle! Angry words and long explanations and discussions of how placing salt in the woods is baiting and unehtical will prevail...... Then everyone will kiss and make up!

Are you ready to forgive him or do you ya think he needs his butt kicked - Do you think you can take him...These on line si$$y pi$$in matches over stuff left in the wood's are boring! I want to hear or see someone actually scrap over this - Lets get you two on Jerry Springer.....Jerry Jerry Jerry!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

I suggest you boy's meet up in the woods an have it out with weapons of choice! :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r:

Are you just going to sling a few digital turds or are you up to some real revenge? I predict that you will just end up tiring yourselves out arguing and then you will forgive Mr. Jack W .....To forgive is divine....Or you can delete the post and end it now!

When some one steals my stuff I just hunt them down and get satisfaction! None of this mud slinging on the internet! Usually the guy dosn't even know I'm hunting him or who I am when I do catch up with him , or why he is getting his deserves!

Now he knows you are looking for him and can easily find out who you are!

• Like 1

yes G&F will want this info and photos especially if it is a trail and not a road- off road on atv is illegal - this is great evidence of this type of violation!

+1

yes G&F will want this info and photos especially if it is a trail and not a road- off road on atv is illegal - this is great evidence of this type of violation!

+1

The F&G won't give a shizat about this they may issue a verbal warning at the most!

• Like 1

+1

The F&G won't give a shizat about this they may issue a verbal warning at the most!

"Wha wa wa the evil hunter stole my salt Mr Game Warden , go get him for riding his scooter in bad places!!!!!"

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Jerry Jerry Jerry :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Barney Fife makes more sense that this crap!

• Like 1

Don't be surprised when G&F goes after you for putting the salt lick out in the first place...

• Like 2

just don't make sense....

why someone would steal a salt lick?

what if it were for a ranchers cows?

looks like the lick was in 2 pieces...?

just petty BS. a $7500 quad and he can't buy a $15 salt block?

with the economy maybe he really needed it. thanks obama!

was your camera in plain view? Locked?

james

Don't be surprised when G&F goes after you for putting the salt lick out in the first place...

They must be going after a TON of ranchers for all the blocks they put out :) Salt and baiting are both still legal in AZ (except fot bear & waterfowl). But driving cross-country is still illegal.

They must be going after a TON of ranchers for all the blocks they put out :) Salt and baiting are both still legal in AZ (except fot bear & waterfowl). But driving cross-country is still illegal.

Not according to the G&F officer who has called several members on this site and threatened them, because they put trail camera pictures of deer at salt licks....

• Like 2

+1

"Wha wa wa the evil hunter stole my salt Mr Game Warden , go get him for riding his scooter in bad places!!!!!"

You got a lot of jokes gearsnagger. Even if it was something small like a salt block I would be pretty pissed too. Your name fits this stealer's description pretty well too ;)

+1

You got a lot of jokes gearsnagger. Even if it was something small like a salt block I would be pretty pissed too. Your name fits this stealer's description pretty well too ;)

NANNER NANNER BOO BOO TO YOU TOO !http://youtu.be/oj0cEIyOJjQ

Had a yard sale last week sold several lightly used trail cameras , tree stands and a couple of ground blinds , I havn't tried selling used salt blocks....Hmmmm! :lol: :lol: :lol: :P I have a couplke of used quads for sale the serial numbers have been ground off but they are in good running order! :blink:

• Like 1

Gearsnagger, you are a riot. This forum needs a little levity, IMO. BTW, nice avatar. Lord Humongous Rules the Wastelands...

• Like 1