Sign in to follow this  
Today's the Day

OK I'm posting the pics!

Thanks for posting. I am as tired as anyone with the constant stealing. And more tired of the excuses. "I have known this guy for 20 years and he was just moving the salt before the rain got there". It happens and there is proof. All the defense attorneys on here can try to talk it away (your salt was by his and its HIS spot for 10 years now, you shouldnt bait, he had bland soup at camp). Everyone will see what they want to see, and I see shenanigans. Worthy of police action, salt no, quad possibly off road yes. But nice to scare people straight with eyes everywhere.

Sincerly,

Salt Lick Slick

Thanks for posting. I am as tired as anyone with the constant stealing. And more tired of the excuses. "I have known this guy for 20 years and he was just moving the salt before the rain got there". It happens and there is proof. All the defense attorneys on here can try to talk it away (your salt was by his and its HIS spot for 10 years now, you shouldnt bait, he had bland ssatelites oup at camp). Everyone will see what they want to see, and I see shenanigans. Worthy of police action, salt no, quad possibly off road yes. But nice to scare people straight with eyes everywhere.

Sincerly,

Salt Lick Slick

I like cameras as much as I like Quads - Cameras are easier to steal - Lately I carry two really big magnets in my rock crawler I just hold them with the cameras in between , this erases the storage cards and the proprietary programing ,and makes the camera useless...

- Anyone who goes wimpering off to the police/sheriff/game warden is compensating for being short somewhere!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: It wont be long before satellite surveillance will monitor every step we take out in the woods.... :blink: WAH WAH WAH call Big Brother because I cant deal with a punk on my own! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Wha Wha What a puss!
  • Like 1

Thanks for posting. I am as tired as anyone with the constant stealing. And more tired of the excuses. "I have known this guy for 20 years and he was just moving the salt before the rain got there". It happens and there is proof. All the defense attorneys on here can try to talk it away (your salt was by his and its HIS spot for 10 years now, you shouldnt bait, he had bland ssatelites oup at camp). Everyone will see what they want to see, and I see shenanigans. Worthy of police action, salt no, quad possibly off road yes. But nice to scare people straight with eyes everywhere.

Sincerly,

Salt Lick Slick

I like cameras as much as I like Quads - Cameras are easier to steal - Lately I carry two really big magnets in may rock crawler I just hold them with the cameras in between , this erases the storage cards and the proprietary programing ,and makes the camera useless...

- Anyone who goes wimpering off to the police/sheriff/game warden is compensating for being short somewhere!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: It wont be long before satellite surveillance will monitor every step we take out in the woods.... :blink: WAH WAH WAH call Big Brother because I cant deal with a punk on my own! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Wha Wha What a puss!

why are you trying to downplay this so much, cant you just let him try to find out who did it? your jokes arent even funny, sounds like your trying to make him sound stupid. go post your jokes somewhere else, and if you called me out like that last sentence in the above quote? you'd be gettin your fight

• Like 2

Sincerly,

Salt Lick Slick

I like cameras as much as I like Quads - Cameras are easier to steal - Lately I carry two really big magnets in may rock crawler I just hold them with the cameras in between , this erases the storage cards and the proprietary programing ,and makes the camera useless...

why are you trying to downplay this so much, cant you just let him try to find out who did it? your jokes arent even funny, sounds like your trying to make him sound stupid. go post your jokes somewhere else, and if you called me out like that last sentence in the above quote? you'd be gettin your fight

+1

Only an idiot handles matters that way!

This ain't the wild west!

You sound like an A S S every time you post!

You're more like Blaster than master!

My cams are marked with name and phone # if you can find them!

james

• Like 2

Sincerly,

Salt Lick Slick

+1

james

WHA WHA WAH What a couple of WU$$IES :lol: :lol: :lol: - Go ahead an call mr. policeman or mr. ranger and boo hoo to them .... Like I said they won't give a shizat!!!!! With a license plate and a picture that guy would already be taken care of if I was after him .... Posting the pic and crying thief on here is about as useless as a pick pocket in a nudist camp! :lol: :lol: :lol: Just take it straight to the authorities rather than blabbering about it on line! ;) Obviously some one who places salt out in December doesn't know much about deer.

• Like 2

"Obviously some one who places salt out in December doesn't know much about deer."

Finally, Gearsnagger made a valid point! 1 in 120 posts. The rest of his posts have been verbal diarrhea.

• Like 3

Sincerly,

Salt Lick Slick

+1

james

WHA WHA WAH What a couple of WU$$IES :lol: :lol: :lol: - Go ahead an call mr. policeman or mr. ranger and boo hoo to them .... Like I said they won't give a shizat!!!!! With a license plate and a picture that guy would already be taken care of if I was after him .... Posting the pic and crying thief on here is about as useless as a pick pocket in a nudist camp! :lol: :lol: :lol: Just take it straight to the authorities rather than blabbering about it on line! ;) Obviously some one who places salt out in December doesn't know much about deer.

You sure talk real big about yourself. If you want to start a pissing match go start a different thread instead of blowing up this guys. And if you want to start a pissing match get ready cause I sure get plenty of practice at school. I will end up on top I guarantee it

• Like 1

Lets just say that removing salt from public domain is a violation of some law...

Lets also say that riding their quads where these pictures were taken is also a violation of law...

Now lets do the math ...

Ranger/Warden/Sheriff takes the complaint and meets "Today's the Day" at the crime scene! ( Crime scene's must be investigated to bring charges)!!!!! This takes 1 day and a tank of gas... Conservatively estimating the cost of this $250 in wages and gas/expenses... Or do you some of you actually believe the authorities will cite , arrest , and convict on your accusations and evidence (My salt was taken , I left it by some rocks 100 yards from a waterhole 1/4 east of forest service road 204 there is a trail that goes right to the spot!) I am sure Mr. Warden/Sheriff/Ranger will find the exact spot the crime took place! :lol: :lol: :lol: - They have a protocol that must be followed..... ;)

Now lets say they Ranger/Warden/Sheriff decides to press charges for OHV abuse and theft of salt blocks he now has to go to roust out Mr. Salt Thief and cite him this will take another day and another tank of gas/expenses =$250 - Now here is where it actually gets expensive and time consuming , Crime reports , court appearances , follow up paper work , lets just call it 1 day in court and 3 days administrative followup - Conservative estimate of cost is $1000... So add it up at 6 day's of time (that could be spent elsewhere) and $1500 of State or County resources spent on $10 worth of salt and a $200 fine against Mr. Salt Thief.......That is about what the average OHV abuse fine is , unless there is some criminal level of vandalism of state or federal natural resources! ;)

Yes "Today's the Day" you go get Mr. Ranger and tell him all about it go for it! :lol: :lol: :lol: I am sure your salt block caper will take priority over all the other complaints and ongoing case's and he will put your case 1rst in line so that you will see justice done! :lol: :lol: :lol:

• Like 1

Sincerly,

Salt Lick Slick

+1

james

You sure talk real big about yourself. If you want to start a pissing match go start a different thread instead of blowing up this guys. And if you want to start a pissing match get ready cause I sure get plenty of practice at school. I will end up on top I guarantee it

You went to school - :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

• Like 2

"Obviously some one who places salt out in December doesn't know much about deer."

Finally, Gearsnagger made a valid point! 1 in 120 posts. The rest of his posts have been verbal diarrhea.

pics were dated OCTOBER!

It's the point this guy is messing with someones stuff. In my book that's wrong.

Whether anything happens to him or not he's outed for what he is.

james

• Like 1

Blah blah blah, I am in agreement about posting because it at least makes people aware there are pictures being taken and maybe it will slow them down. And there is some satisfaction for all of us who have had something stollen. Obviously we can never outsmart someone as smart as Beersnagger with our replies, and the names...ouch.

Again, thanks for posting and good luck!

I think it is worse that he was driving off road, hunting in 5b this year there were guys driving every place, and the wood cutters were real bad. Driving half mile off the road to cut a tree they could of cut near the road. I think that is the big thing, these guys are just driving off road looking for animal, then someone else will see there tracks and fallow them and soon you have a new road.

COUSE WHITEYTAIL FOREST PATROL - Out to enforce the rule of law! :lol: :lol: :lol:

is this guy chriss ? all over agin - thought he was 86'd a long time ago! same mental output