Sign in to follow this  
Koury Guide Service

2011 AZ Sheep Results are Final here are the numbers!

Very good info, thanks for posting up. How is the AZ score computed? Interesting to see the top ram score 6 inches higher b&c yet have a lower AZ score than the other auction hunter. Just wondering.

Very good info, thanks for posting up. How is the AZ score computed? Interesting to see the top ram score 6 inches higher b&c yet have a lower AZ score than the other auction hunter. Just wondering.

The AZ score is the two lengths of the horns and the bases of the horns added together. It is only a number that is used with the G & F. Its not for a record book or anything like that. The other ram was probably thicker out toward the tip, that's why the over all score would be higher. I hope this helps.

Mark

Is that Mark Bool the same one that had the desert sheep several years ago? If so, I used to work with him. Who is he paying off? :D 22 points and counting.

I also see Stu Handcock on there. Congrats to him. Sure are lots of stories represented here that I would like to hear.

And speaking of stories: 28 and 20 days of hunting in 12/13 with no harvest, there has to be some stories there!