Sign in to follow this  
runningbird

AES Banquet

He didn't forget the anniversary though TJ! LOL!!

:P

Ouch!! :lol: :lol:

Thanks for bringing it up. I'll have to look and see when it's coming up. :lol:

CouesWhitetail is partly the blame for that blunder but I didn't blame Amanda. I took one for the cwt team and accepted full responsiblity for forgetting our anniversary. ;)

TJ

Just bought my raffle ticket package on line....smoking deal. Thanks for taking care of mailing the tickets out Kathi! Amanda, I'll drop a check in the mail to you on Monday.

Thanks again to everybody, really looking forward to it.

Phil, I got your order, thanks for the support.

Mark and Christine got your PM

I will be mailing out tickets by Wednesday next week.

I will be out of town next Thursday 3/8/12 thru Sunday 3/11/12 so I will take care of things/answer any questions Monday 3/12/12

Kathi

Have fun everyone. I would have liked to attend, but unfortunately I'll be out of the country working. :(

Best of luck to AES on the banquet!

S.

:)

As always, I would like to offer up to 10 free tickets to the banquet for current or retired military. If you have served or are currently serving in the military and you would like to attend, please let me know.

Amanda, if there is room, my wife and I would like to sit at the CW.com table at the AES banquet. You can send me a PM if you want. Please let me know what payment method work best for you.

Thanks,

Ryan

Hi everyone....just an update and FYI, I have been real busy with my Job and my volunteer work with AES. I can not always jump on the web-site. So if you can help me out and pm me with your name, address and how many dinner ticket's you are buying, I will get them out in the mail.

I have mailed out Cramerhunts and CactusJack's tickets. I only sent one dinner ticket each, so if you are getting more than one, let me know so I can mail you the other.

Runningbird, I will get ya'lls in the mail when I get back Monday.

Keep in Mind that Amanda is helping out by purchasing the table in advance and we need to thank her and keep things easy for her. She has been going through a lot lately so lets keep this as easy as possible for everyone.

THANKS SO MUCH FOR YOUR SUPPORT!!!! and your help :)

Talk to ya'll next week, getting ready to leave and jump on a plane to Oklahoma!! (a late birthday party weekend :) )

Sounds like we have 9 people committed. The tables are tables of 8, but there is another member buying an additional table where we can have overflow too. I will likely sit over there so the remaining 8 of ya'll can sit together. So we can also fill up Matthews table or get a 2nd separate table as needed. So speak up if you want to go!

Committed for the 1st table, I have:

1. Mark

2. Christine

3. Hector

4. Orlin

5. Phil

6. Steve

7. Ryan

8. Ryan's wife

When we buy a reserved table the cost is $100 per person. You get a dinner ticket plus $40 of raffle tickets. If someone wants to sit at the CW.com table, but doesn't want the raffle tickets, then you can just pay me the $70 for the banquet ticket and give me the raffle tickets. You can all pay me at the banquet by check or cash. Kathi will mail you tickets as long as you tell her you are with the CW.com table and tell her how many you want and make sure you include your mailing address.

I am looking forward to seeing you all there!!

Kathi, I know you are out of town right now but I sent you a PM with my address for you to send my ticket. I also ordered a raffle package off of AES's website. I can always meet you if it would be easier. I just live a few minutes down the road. Thanks, Orlin

Hi Amanda,

I will bring $200 cash to pay you for the seats for my wife and I. I sent Kathi my info via PM.

Thanks for coordinating,

Ryan