runningbird

AES Banquet

Count me in!

As well as:

AZbowhntr, Orlin &

cramerhunts, Phil

Looking forward to a great evening!

;)

I'm really looking forward to it! Anyone know how we need to pay? I'm assuming we are getting a group table or two right?

As the ticket chairperson for the AES, I am willing to work it out however is easiest. If Amanda wants to collect the funds from everyone and pay me that is ok, I could mail out the tickets to everyone individually. Or if ya'll want to mail your individual payments to me, I will keep track of how many I get and keep you informed if we go to one or two tables....will keep this as simple as possible.

Thanks for the support

Kathi

We can do the usual where I pay for the table(s) up front and everyone pays me at the event or before. It's great that Kathi can mail directly to everyone for us.

That sounds like a plan for Amanda paying for the table(s) and me mailing out the tickets. I will need the mailing address of those attending. Just an FYI you can go to the web-site www.arizonaelksociety.org and purchase raffle ticket packages $100 for only $70. put in memo that you are with the CWT table and I will mail tickets and raffle tickets at same time, plus that gives me your mailing address. Otherwise just PM me your mailing address. If you have any questions do not hesitate to contact me.

Thanks again for your support

Kathi

Wish I could make but my wife and I are celebrating our anniversary that weekend. I already asked if we could go to the banquet as part of our weekend. I got shot down on that one. :(

The banquet is on 3/24 ,doors open at 4:00 and dinner is around 5:oo or 5:30.Don't forget to send Kathi your address and names of people coming with you. ;)

Wish I could make but my wife and I are celebrating our anniversary that weekend. I already asked if we could go to the banquet as part of our weekend. I got shot down on that one. :(

It's quite clear who the boss is. :D

TJ