javihammer

Need more green ones (good guys)....who will be next?

I saw this on another site.....

" have been told that Chris Denham and Floyd Green have quit AZSFW !"

if it is true you may be able to color a couple more green soon.

Hi guys,

This isn’t a new good guy but someone that has been kicking out the teeth of the SFW and their affiliates well before the Arizona tag grab. He is a media personality, an excellent writer and a pretty darn good hunter. His website has been following HB 2072 since the beginning and he has posted many quality comments against the concepts of HB 2072 on his site and others. His website has also been a great asset toward educating those outside of Arizona about why HB 2072 matters to them as well as the fallacies about wolves and SFW. He also wrote a very entertaining and educational play by play of his experience as a corporate guy at this year’s SFW “expo” in Salt Lake City. His account of that experience actually made me feel kind of nauseated, glad I had a light lunch that day. Our newest inductee is……..drum roll……

Randy Newberg (Big Fin – at On Your Own Adventures)

Congrats Randy, you are now confirmed as a good guy and have been bestowed “green font” status. We have a stump reserved for you at the good guy campfire. Thank you for demonstrating to the world that some TV hunters actually have a pair (and good morals to boot).

One question – Do you make your special hats in sizes other than 3XL? Do you have a women’s model? If so we have about a dozen people in Phoenix ready to be sized.

Thanks again and happy hunting,

Ryan

That's ok. Now I see how it is. Guys can threaten to kill me on here but I can't tell the truth without it getting it deleted. Guess maybe there is a double standard. Always thought there was. Now I know. Lark.

Still don't know about Chris quitting AZSFW, but he did post on OnYourOwnAdventures that he is now opposed to HB2072 and owned up to making a mistake. Chris if you read this I owe you an apology for my comment above. I appreciate you making a statement. This whole mess has been rough on a lot of people to different degrees.

http://onyourownadventures.com/hunttalk/showthread.php?t=250104

Thanks Chris!

sorry - but to post

"Without going into a 400-page novel here because now it’s all a moot point"

it's not mute ! it's not dead!

"Many of the people opposed to auction tags are either philosophically opposed and/or just not willing to forego one tag if it means their odds of drawing a tag are affected in any way."

one tag ???

I like the "we made the decision "

--without asking or informing the people/organizations whom they were suppose to represent

To be silent all this time and post this on another site for another state instead of here??!!

i do not see outdoors adventures listed as partnered with elk hunter mag.

B.S.

It's amazing what kinda attitude adjustment a drop in sponsors and circulation is. Remember, he was for it before he was against it. I'll bet a lot he was in on it from the get go. He wrote his letter saying what a wonderful thing it was before any of us even knew about it. What does that tell you? Don't be so quick to forgive. I guarantee if it had become law he would still be for it. He was already counting the money he was gonna make. Him and moss. And if for some reason it still happens, he'll like it again. We'll see how long it takes for this post to get nuked. Lark.

Roger that Lark. If I choose to forgive that's my right. Tell you what..you do things your way, I'll do them mine...deal? I choose to follow the example of my upbringing and that is to forgive people who ask for forgiveness. I knew Chris before AZSFW existed and I'm not ready to crucify the guy for his faults. I don't think it is appropriate to discredit all the good things he has done for Sportsmen because of a recent bad decision.

Nick

So they removed my post? Truth hurts I guess. Guess denham has a lotta stroke here too. Lark.

What post are you talking about? I don't think anyone has removed one of your posts here...or were you talking about another site?

Do what you want heat. But dont try to cast dispersions on me because i dont agree Just a couple of weeks ago denham was all for taking the best tags this state has and handing them over to some guys that think they deserve em more than anyone else. As for me, I will be much more reserved in any "forgiveness" I might have for anyone involved in this. He's gonna have to show how serious he is about penance before I'm willing to look past it. He's only one of a buncha folks that are real dirty and deserve to pay dearly for what they tried.

Amanda, I wrote a post critical of denham yesterday and it got removed real quick. It was on this site. This thread. I reread it after it posted. Lark.

Well Lark, I will ask the moderators, but generally if any moderator removes something from the site, they send a PM to the user explaining what was done and why. And they cc me on it and I haven't seen anything like that. so I doubt a moderator removed your post. When posts are deleted here by users themselves they go into a trash can. I see a post from you in there from yesterday afternoon, but it doesn't contain anything that I can see a moderator removing it for. It looks just like a post you made today in this thread. So I don't really get it.

Yes, like I said there is a deleted post from Lark in the trash can, so I am not saying it didn't exist, I just don't think a moderator deleted it. It is essentially identical to the post he made earlier today at 1102. I will check with technical support and see if they can tell me how it got deleted.