Sign in to follow this  
elkaholic

The Draw Is in Progress

I don't know what would equal up to $114 as an elk tag is 121.50, two jr tags would be 115 and a antelope tag and license would be 117.50.

Minus the $7.50 app fee?

ya 7.50 was already taken when you put in online. Then they take out the remainder if you drew a tag

The application fee is 7.50 regardless if you draw or not if I am not mistaken. Otherwise the people that draw don't have to pay it? And do the people that don't get drawn get their 7.50 back? I don't think so. Could be wrong though.

The application fee is 7.50 regardless if you draw or not if I am not mistaken. Otherwise the people that draw don't have to pay it? And do the people that don't get drawn get their 7.50 back? I don't think so. Could be wrong though.

No, the people that dont get drawn still have to pay the application fee. No refund of the 7.50

No one gets the $7.50 back online or by paper.

If you applied online it chargers your card right away for $7.50 (app fee) and you will not get it back. Then if you draw (elk tag lets say) you then get charged the permit fee which would be $114.... total of $121.50

If you did it by paper you write a check for the amount of $121.50.....if you are drawn you don't get anything back (but a tag :D )... if not drawn they send you back $114.... and they keep $7.50 for the app fee

Hey AirBus Driver....

""""If you DON'T get drawn, do they send you an email? How about if you DO get drawn; are you sent some sort of notice? This is my first attempt at getting drawn; I did it online. """"

They typically send out a tag that lets you know if you got drawn. ha ha. Just kidding.

when i chatted with a g&f office exec. at the meeting last night about the draw - I was told they are checking all credit cards to make sure they have suffcient funds before they run the final draw process. just like cashing your checks - seems a lot of people used the cards! they want it to go smooooothly once activiated.

when i chatted with a g&f office exec. at the meeting last night about the draw - I was told they are checking all credit cards to make sure they have suffcient funds before they run the final draw process. just like cashing your checks - seems a lot of people used the cards! they want it to go smooooothly once activiated.

Maybe I don't quite understand, but how can they check for sufficient funds on a cc or debit card without charging them? That's probably what you mean?? Thanks

CC companys can put a hold on money kinda like a hotel does for room fees and they come off when you pay cash at the end of your stay or you can just have them take it off your card

but it would still show up on your account. So i do not think they have started yet or members would be saying they have something on their account from game and fish. Sometimes it will just show up as a 1.00

but it would still show up on your account. So i do not think they have started yet or members would be saying they have something on their account from game and fish. Sometimes it will just show up as a 1.00

Guess that's what I figured.