Big Browns

CC Hits

I just pray they are still going to charge cards today or I will be sitting home September again for the 6th year in a row.

Colorado OTC.... no reason to sit at home smile.gif

Anyone not get hit last night but got hit this morning? (I need some hope)

same here. Im still hoping to get hit. anyone know the process of how they are doing this? is it all automated?

I just pray they are still going to charge cards today or I will be sitting home September again for the 6th year in a row.

Colorado OTC.... no reason to sit at home smile.gif

same here. Im still hoping to get hit. anyone know the process of how they are doing this? is it all automated?

Its all by hand, all 16,000+ tags

I'm still hoping also if not its bonus point #11 for me. The depression is starting to set in. Congrat to all the lucky ones that got tags!

I had a charge from AZ Game and Fish late last night for $114. So either my oldest son or I have drawn a Unit 1 Elk tag. Woohoo.

Bill

$114 charge on the card last nite. My wife or I got an elk tag! No more hits so far. Really hoping for my antelope tag.

Lee

Checked this AM and there is a hit for $342 ... three Bull Tags ... my Dad and my Boys. SWEET!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Guess I'm still waiting ... the points are still racking up. Now in the mid-teens I think.

My brother got hit for $114 last night so if I don't get one today at least I'll be able to pre scout for him and help him on his hunt. Always good to get out there.

For those checking CCs online you might want to call to find out if you have any pending charges. We got hit late last night! We had to call the bank to find out about any pending charges, as they do NOT show online with our bank. THE HIT STILL DOES NOT SHOW THIS MORNING, but I called again & it is there. Still a pending charge!

GOOD LUCk!