Big Browns

CC Hits

Has anyone got hits at different times or days?? For example has anyone got a hit last night for one tag and then another hit today for another tag?? Or is this a one time swipe per card and thats it?? I got an antelope hit but we still have 4 other apps on the credit card but no other hits....

Dang just tried to call game and fish and can't get through. Wonder if results will get posted today?

Dang just tried to call game and fish and can't get through. Wonder if results will get posted today?

Nope just got through. No results yet.

Hope this goes on for awhile ,still no hits.....not giving up yet (fingers crossed)

I'm in your same boat but doesn't look good seems like the cc hits have slowed down a lot. Doesn't seem like people are getting hit anymore.

I put 5 people in for elk, 3 individual apps and one group app with 2. My card was hit for 3 elk tag fees!

I put 2 people in for pronghorn, 2 individual apps. My card was hit for 2 pronghorn tag fees!

Pending final results, it looks like I'm going pronghorn and elk hunting with my bow this year!

Nick

Are all of these recent? In other words, did some of you check this morning or late last night with nothing....and then check recently and have a charge. Is it done?

Are all of these recent? In other words, did some of you check this morning or late last night with nothing....and then check recently and have a charge. Is it done?

That's what I want to know.

G&F phone has been busy on and off all morning, lots of people calling in to check today, but still no results...

Two hits for $114!! :P Only put the wife in for Trophy Bull.... Could be a fun year!! Good luck to everybody!!