Big Browns

CC Hits

The reason I know this is BS is no one I know had this happen to them other then my brother who is a non res. The charge was deemed fraudulent the next day his CC company called him and he approved the charge..It was pending and then on the 2nd it funded...I Don't believe this guy for one minute FROM FOGGER....

He says he doesn't know of anyone this happened to (Well, he must know alot of people) then proceeds to say it happented to his brother. Well Fogger, what if your bro didn't answer his phone and the tag went to me and then a couple days later your bro gets a notification that he missed his tag because it was deemed "fraudulent". Do we blame your bro? Do we blame the credit card company? Do we blame AZGFD?? Of course AZGFD wouldn't step up and say they coded it wrong but WHAT IF when you bro calls and asks why was it deemed "fraudulent" his credit card company says because of the way it was coded? AZGFD would have a tuff time defending that especially if this was happening over and over again...

I don't have the answers and let me repeat I DO NOT KNOW THIS INFO FACTUALLY, that is why I am typing this in an informational FORUM....... but if that were the case how would your brother feel? and why would a credit card company be thinking these charges are fraudulent? Could it possibly be the way the charge was "coded" by azgfd?? Its all just food for thought man... thats all.....

• Like 1

I thought these forums were being closely monitored for name calling and language? :rolleyes:

• Like 1

I thought these forums were being closely monitored for name calling and language? :rolleyes:

"FOGGER" is an "advanced" member - they get special "name-calling" rights the rest of us don't get!!

• Like 1

Definitely not the direction I intended this conversation to go. I guess bottom line is that no one on our side of the curtain knows what is actually happening. What we can assume is that any notification before the 20th is a bonus for us. Personally I have money on finding out Monday or Tuesday, simply because I haven't heard of any recent hits.

Todd Pehrson "Steve, apparently there are a few people, I noticed on coueswhitetail.com that like to act 10 and name call"

Finally some recognition. Thanks Tod! :o

Todd Pehrson "Steve, apparently there are a few people, I noticed on coueswhitetail.com that like to act 10 and name call"

Finally some recognition. Thanks Tod! :o

I'm here to help! I'm not sure if that was a plug or not but obviously if I put my name on the statement on Facebook I certainly have no problem putting it here on this forum. Lets just all keep our fingers crossed its not the truth and those that have had our cards charged receive our tags.....

POST FROM MONSTER MULEY:

Guys: There is a legitimate problem with the way AZ processed some of the credit cards on the people who drew that resulted in the companies denying access to funds to pay for the licenses. Here is a post from one of the affected people who put this up on the OYOA site run by BigFin and notice the last sentence:

Today, 03:04 PM

CABugle

Senior Member Join Date: Jul 2010

My card was one of the rejected cards. I had plenty of funds however, the game and fish charged my card a second time before the first transaction could go through resulting in my card shuting down do to fraudulent activity. The Game and Fish called me and had me fill out a petition which they said should be taken care of by this next Tuesday.

They also said that a ton of people have been affected by this.

CABugle

**patiently awaiting "FOGGERS" reply????

I run a small business that charges credit cards all the time Both for in store purchases and over the phone. I have only been doing it for 26 years so I may not be an expert.

I have never had to CODE anything. You just type in the number and make the charge. I have also been called by my credit card company for questionable charges to my card. In

both cases it is up to the CREDIT CARD security rules not "how the company (G&F) coded it".

Steve

What makes this guy from another forum have any credibility? This can be another guy (like you) spreading bad rumors and trying to get everyone riled up..there are allot of members on here and no one has publicly stated this has happened to them? I find that odd...especially since game and fish has allegedly told this guy allot of people have encountered this? If anyone on here would like to share a similar experience I would find it to be more credible than some guy from monster muleys or a guy who just signed up today, probably to hide his real CW name..that's all

This and my last post are "my opinions" not the truth or any super secret insider buddy's girl friends sisters Intel "from a very reliable source". My opinions only..

I apologize for name calling..if it hurt your feelings, sorry..it won't happen again

I will not respond to any rebuttal I will not get into a internet fight or debate with you.

Just had my pending 114 disappear as a pending charge and hasn't posted to account yet. Called wells Fargo and the lady says she can still see it pending. Weird! I hope there is nothing funny going on.

I was there. Yeah, it was called the '80s. Ford was President, Nixon was in the White House and FDR was running this country into the ground. I was bummin' in a hole-in-a-wall town in what is now called Utah. Some fella from Colorado shows up, starts making so called "improvements", right? Before we knew what hit us, the streets are running with late'. It got so bad that a fella that liked to, you know... smoke a little grass or drink a little ripple. Crow like a rooster, maybe challenge the mayor's son to a gentlemen's duel, was "uncouth, against God." More like bad real estate values. So we had to go!

POST FROM MONSTER MULEY:

Guys: There is a legitimate problem with the way AZ processed some of the credit cards on the people who drew that resulted in the companies denying access to funds to pay for the licenses. Here is a post from one of the affected people who put this up on the OYOA site run by BigFin and notice the last sentence:

Today, 03:04 PM

CABugle

Senior Member Join Date: Jul 2010

My card was one of the rejected cards. I had plenty of funds however, the game and fish charged my card a second time before the first transaction could go through resulting in my card shuting down do to fraudulent activity. The Game and Fish called me and had me fill out a petition which they said should be taken care of by this next Tuesday.

They also said that a ton of people have been affected by this.

CABugle

**patiently awaiting "FOGGERS" reply????

Hey Todd. Why would you even bring this website up on facebook. If somebody doesn't agree with you its not this websites fault. Pretty lame if you ask me.

I was there. Yeah, it was called the '80s. Ford was President, Nixon was in the White House and FDR was running this country into the ground. I was bummin' in a hole-in-a-wall town in what is now called Utah. Some fella from Colorado shows up, starts making so called "improvements", right? Before we knew what hit us, the streets are running with late'. It got so bad that a fella that liked to, you know... smoke a little grass or drink a little ripple. Crow like a rooster, maybe challenge the mayor's son to a gentlemen's duel, was "uncouth, against God." More like bad real estate values. So we had to go!

OUT COLD! Great movie Sir. "can you get an STD from a Bear?" LOL....