Big Browns

CC Hits

Read your card agreement.

Your remedy for charges for goods or services not recieved, is a refund.

No more, no less.

They haven't posted the results, haven't told ANYONE they were, and I wouldn't bet on having been drawn until that happens. ;)

Game and fish would have law suits coming out their rear if that happened to a bunch of people. Anyway how do we know they had any problem with their computer did they post something on line??? IDK anyway it is against the law for game and fish to touch your credit card other then the 7.50 unless you are getting some sort of good or service. Hence they can only charge you the 7.50 application fee. From what i understand from what i have read

Having had an illegal, unauthorized charge on my card, and having gone through the 90 day process of resolving it, I can tell you for CERTAIN that you agreed to abide by the cardholder agreement when you checked the little box. And that cardholder agreement says your remedy is a refund. No more, no less.

Your cardholder agreement protects you, but it also protects the merchant. It's reality, and it's legally binding.

If you don't like it, you can close your account, even if you have an outstanding balance. ;)

Ya but i would bet money game and fish would be getting tons of law suits cuz u can sue for anything now days

Cards still being hit today!! Facebook posts by fish and game in response to comments under the weekly fishing reports stated that a member was hit today and then game and fish responded to heckling with a response that said they apologize for the wait but that they are waiting on credit card companies and are dealing with expired cc's.

If your charged your charged...only know of one person in the last few years of on line draw who was charged then refunded......no worries

Ya but i would bet money game and fish would be getting tons of law suits cuz u can sue for anything now days

We have certainly become a society rather brimming full of self entitled litigious individuals.

If a guys card was charged due to some sort of error, should he try to sue, or take his lumps and the ethical high road everyone here always talks about?

Really???? getting charged and web saying not drawn....please

what happens if your c.c. expired before the draw began? Could you be charged and then find out that the charge was declined due to expiration date?

If your charged your charged...only know of one person in the last few years of on line draw who was charged then refunded......no worries

I should clarify..he was refunded before the draw was posted.

Please tell me I can prosper due to someones lack of attention to detail. Oh that sounded horribly selfish and EXACTLY what everyone else is thinking that has not been hit!:lol:

i dont like this system at all. about two weeks before they started hitting credit cards i accidentaly lost my debit card and i had to call and cancel it. i wasnt supposed to get my new card in the mail for a few days so i updated my payment information with game and fish using my wifes debit card. as we all know they started charging credit cards last thursday. ive been watching my account hoping they take out some money ever since however 2 days ago my wife texts me while im at work and tells me she just got a call from bank of america and they tell her that her information has been comprimised and that they are cancelling her card and sending her a new one with a new expirtation date. so now what do i do? they are not letting anyone update their cards anymore and they are still charging cards as of today. for all i know they could have been the quistionable activity or i could have been drawn after the bank cancelled my wifes card and that card is no longer valid. im feeling kinda helpless right now. next year i think i will just hand deliver the envelopes the old fashion way. this sucks!!!

Read page 10 in the regs. Hunt permit tag fees will be charged after the drawing is completed and you are SUCCESSFUL in the draw. This eliminates the requirement to pay your tag fees in advance and/or issue a refund if you are not successful in the draw. Cost are identical to the papaer application process. No additional fees are charged for using the online application. The reason it is taking so long for the results to post is because of the people who applied online that were drawn and there cards were declined.

IMO fish and game has extra work in filling tags because of the people with declined cc. I like the paper apps better cuz I think less people put in, but the online is convenient cuz your not fronting all the money at once especially right after the holidays. Anyway we will know soon enough. I JUST WISH THEY WOULD HURRY SO I KNOW FOR SURE WHERE I'M HUNTN ELK THIS YEAR!!!!!!!

i dont like this system at all. about two weeks before they started hitting credit cards i accidentaly lost my debit card and i had to call and cancel it. i wasnt supposed to get my new card in the mail for a few days so i updated my payment information with game and fish using my wifes debit card. as we all know they started charging credit cards last thursday. ive been watching my account hoping they take out some money ever since however 2 days ago my wife texts me while im at work and tells me she just got a call from bank of america and they tell her that her information has been comprimised and that they are cancelling her card and sending her a new one with a new expirtation date. so now what do i do? they are not letting anyone update their cards anymore and they are still charging cards as of today. for all i know they could have been the quistionable activity or i could have been drawn after the bank cancelled my wifes card and that card is no longer valid. im feeling kinda helpless right now. next year i think i will just hand deliver the envelopes the old fashion way. this sucks!!!

I had my debit card was compromised last saturday by someone charging to home depot at midnight online, and when I tried to use my card on sunday it was declined. Called the B of A and they put a stop on card because of that charge wheeeew!!! Cancelled the card, but luckily fish & game had already withdrew from my account or I would be screwed this year. Good luck on your dilema!!

Word on the streets is they still have some cards to run tomorrow so they wont be out till the beginning of next week