Big Browns

CC Hits

I think it's a capasity problem. Its down and up, down and up.

But I hope it is because the results are coming out!

You guys got my hopes up so I called my visa company hoping I had a pending transaction. Once again I am disappointed. I can't believe I ever called again.

Each time I call my bank and get shot down I know how Charlie Brown feels trying to kick a football as Lucy pulls it away!!! Good Grief!

This sucks! Even though I know we got one elk tag charge on my card last week I thought we would be done with the charges by now, but now I have my hopes up again. I am trying to figure out what I can charge on my card that would be exactly $77.50 or $114.00 just so I can get excited for a second when I get a notification of a pending charge from the cc company on my smart phone.

Lee

you can send me a paypal payment for 77.50 and 114.

OK, start checking your account for the payments every 5 minutes!

The results aren't going to be out much before the 20th... they said 1-2 weeks BEFORE the computer screwed the pooch last week.

With retards running things I will be amazed if they are out at all before the 20th. Dee Dee Dee!

If things have gotten screwed up at G&F, for those that have charges on your card, I would print them off NOW and have them ready just in case, once the results are posted you are "not drawn" "Over prepare for the worst, and then go with the flow"

My 114 and 77.50 has already been taken out of my account. If G&F try and say I'm not drawn, they are going to owe me more than what they took out!

-Ryan

My 114 and 77.50 has already been taken out of my account. If G&F try and say I'm not drawn, they are going to owe me more than what they took out!

-Ryan

Yes sir thats the truth

Read your card agreement.

Your remedy for charges for goods or services not recieved, is a refund.

No more, no less.

They haven't posted the results, haven't told ANYONE they were, and I wouldn't bet on having been drawn until that happens. ;)

Casey, I just filled up for 105 on my Diesel today.....And thats after it just went down 20cents! Gona have to work alots of off duty to fund my scouting this summer.