Big Browns

CC Hits

Still dosnt make since to me that a person can draw a archery bull tag 3 years in a row when I have 5 points and can't draw. It's a random draw? Kind of sounds like the same people draw every year

I don't want to rub this in but please hear me out. If you just want to hunt elk and don't care what unit then pay attention to the draw odds. I have been drawn 23yrs in a row and it looks like my cc was hit again this year so now it will be 24yrs in a row that I've been drawn for elk. I haven't always been successful but I've taken 15 archery & 2 rifle elk in 23 yrs. Hope this helps you to draw a tag. :)

TJ

I was just told by G&F that they were done running cards Saturday. It's over. Results will be posted Wed or Thursday. Dangit. Congrats to those who drew. Next up....deer!!

MAVinWA. They got you coming and going. You should of already paid the $7.50 draw fee leaving $587.50 sounds like you paid the draw fee twice.

Looks like I'll be chasing bull elk in September........my fourth NR bull tag since 1993.....no complaints here. Looks like a few bonsai scouting trips in Julu are in order to check my usual spots.

Are you guys getting hit today or just checking cards now and were hit last week?

I got hit Friday for archery elk and my son for a jr elk, but haven't heard about anyone getting hit since Saturday - lots of friends and family getting nervous.

Man what a rollercoaster after getting a pending charge last week and then it being removed. Today I got hit with an full charge and funds were removed to the game and fish. We will be hunting elk in September, now to find out what unit so I can start scouting. Any one have any good camera's for sell real cheap?

DCM

I didn't believe that anyone had gotten a cc hit. I thought everyone who claimed they had were screwing with us.

Lo and behold, today I checked my online cc and saw that I drew an elk tag. The weird thing is that I called my cc company yesterday (4/2) and they said I hadn't gotten a hit. Then, when it posted online, it said my cc was hit on Friday 3/30.

Good luck to those who are still waiting.

I didn't believe that anyone had gotten a cc hit. I thought everyone who claimed they had were screwing with us.

Lo and behold, today I checked my online cc and saw that I drew an elk tag. The weird thing is that I called my cc company yesterday (4/2) and they said I hadn't gotten a hit. Then, when it posted online, it said my cc was hit on Friday 3/30.

Good luck to those who are still waiting.

Congratulations my friend! Shoot straight! :)

TJ

Looks like I'll be chasing bull elk in September........my fourth NR bull tag since 1993.....no complaints here. Looks like a few bonsai scouting trips in Julu are in order to check my usual spots.

Congrats on the tag. If I remember correctly, you do alright in AZ and you always have a good writeup with pics to take us through your hunt. The archery buck you killed several years ago on the strip was a pig! Do you still hunt southern Az in January? Havent seen your stories for awhile. Best of luck and looking forward to your successful post!

Congrats on the tag. If I remember correctly, you do alright in AZ and you always have a good writeup with pics to take us through your hunt. The archery buck you killed several years ago on the strip was a pig! Do you still hunt southern Az in January? Havent seen your stories for awhile. Best of luck and looking forward to your successful post!

trophyhnter:

Thank you, sir. Yeah, I do the January archery hunt every year.......I've arrowed a few desert bucks over the last couple seasons and a few in Colorado. Been pretty darn lucky is all. Just haven't posted them up lately on some of the boards.....some folks these days seem to take them the wrong way. :)

I like the AZ elk hunt.......fairly easy terrain (for elk), usually quite a few elk encounters, and fun times with my two hunting partners......only 5 hours from home too! :)