who is going to the banquet tonight? who really appreciated as for publicly stepping away from azsfw??? lets put our money where our mouth is and become members/go to the banquet.....I will be there along with chef......call if you need help getting tickets.....480-258-3736. allen Taylor......?

Looking forward to a great time.

I am very impressed with the Arizona Elk Society and will be upgrading my membership to "lifetime" soon because of their proactive stance on AZSFW.

Everyone knows that they put on a phenomenal banquet and a great show!

Thanks for the support. I am here setting up the Banquet and wanted to let everyone know THE BANQUET SOLD OUT. We don't have any more tickets or room to put more tables.

Steve

Well, even tho I cant make the banquet, I want to thank AES for their unabashed support of the average Joe hunter in AZ. I did join a few weeks ago and was able to spend some time yesterday helping them set up the banquet room.

Bruce

Wish i could but i do not have the funds this year. I am, however a Life Member and have been for many years! This is the only organization i am a member of right now but i may be on another organizations list soon.

Glad this is sold out, nice to hear good choices bring great results.

I plan on joining up and sent them an email thanking them for recent events.

Great time had by all!

Many thanks to Allen Taylor and Steve Clark, I upgraded to my lifetime membership!

Here are a few photos of tonight's festivities!

post-67-0-61072200-1332658649_thumb.jpg

post-67-0-52620200-1332658594_thumb.jpg

post-67-0-43097700-1332658602_thumb.jpg

post-67-0-99568900-1332658609_thumb.jpg

post-67-0-91802100-1332658617_thumb.jpg

post-67-0-96831400-1332658625_thumb.jpg

post-67-0-84186400-1332658641_thumb.jpg

Well we just got to our room, have to hit the sack as we need to tear down in the morning. I would like to thank all of you that came!!! Thank you so much for the support. Sorry to those that I did not get to say hello to. Glad that some of you won some things. Good night all and hope to see ya'll around soon before next years banquet!!

Kathi and Mark

Thanks to everyone that attended, it was a fun night! I spent most of the night scoring some bucks that people brought in for me to score. Always great to see some nice trophies! Thanks to the AES for yet again hosting a fantastic banquet!

very great banquet. sure was good to see such a fantastic turn out. got to meet some people face to face that I have only dealt on-line with like Ernesto. saw alot of people who have have been fighting against hb2072 like stan durkalic, Mr. & Mrs mark smith, hector aka chef, hoal-mike, javihammer-ryan, others I know I missed.......good to see people people support a group that had the resolve to seperate from azsfw.....I sure hope as exceeded their fundraising goal.......allen Taylor.......