guess we are still waitng !

sounds like they are getting back imput-

question is - who do these get returned to?

who is trusted /responsable for counting the votes

How long can the ADA drag this out?

• Like 1

guess we are still waitng !

sounds like they are getting back imput-

question is - who do these get returned to?

who is trusted /responsable for counting the votes

How long can the ADA drag this out?

Rumor I heard was they were getting a 50/50 response. Half like it half don't.

I guess the half that liked it didn't attend the G&F meeting. I seriously doubt that those numbers are true and verifiable. Ask for them to show you the returned ballots and see if they flinch.

• Like 1

ADA has lost all credibility. Any results they come up with will be suspect...

• Like 1

I believe Ada is waiting until the legislative session is complete. I think by dragging out this process of mailing out surveys, calling responders etc...they are able to not take a position until after we know what happens with the renewed hb2072 push. I know many leaders of Ada are only opposed to hb2072 'as written. that being said, they are not opposed to something similar that still would privatize a public resource by letting a private group have the public's big game tags.......there has been plenty of time for Ada to make their position known.......allen Taylor.....

• Like 1

I know that if I were an Org that needed to take a position on a bill like this, I would have been ahead of the game and had my members well informed of what the bill said. Unfortunately, this is politics. I personally believe that as soon as you lose focus of why you exist (wildlife conservation!) You compromise your mission and the wildlife you are meant to serve.

• Like 1

I believe Ada is waiting until the legislative session is complete. I think by dragging out this process of mailing out surveys, calling responders etc...they are able to not take a position until after we know what happens with the renewed hb2072 push. I know many leaders of Ada are only opposed to hb2072 'as written. that being said, they are not opposed to something similar that still would privatize a public resource by letting a private group have the public's big game tags.......there has been plenty of time for Ada to make their position known.......allen Taylor.....

I think it is a clear violation of the gift clause of the state constitution and will be challenged in court should it be signed.

• Like 1

well ada not alone

the MSC posted on their website but we have no way of knowing if they made it public or sent it out to their members!! april 12 thats the end of the legislators session - same peas in the pod!

any members here get a n email from them??

The Mohave Sportsman Club, northwest Arizona's largest outdoor recreational club is asking for your opinion!

The MSC Board of Directors has been asked to provide a position statement on the legislation that the AZSFW has and will once again submit in the Arizona legislature. This bill is commonly referred to as HB 2072, though that original bill is dead.

The MSC needs your input as a sportsman as we have stated numerous times that we are the voice of sportsmen in northwest Arizona.

Please take the time and read through the following two links that details some of the pro and cons of the proposed legislation.

Arizona Sportsman For Wildlife

Arizona Wildlife Federation

Please reply to the MSC at suggest2msc@gmail.com or to Govt. Liaison Don Martin , at awoguide@citlink.net by April 12.

Let us know if you support or oppose this legislation.

Thanks for your support,

Don Martin

Govt. Liaison

Mohave Sportsman Club

In regards to ADA, they are only hanging themselves by waiting. This CLEARLY shows to me what they think. Just about every other organization has come to conclusion, for or against this type of bill.

ADA is hanging themselves, and wont get my membership.

• Like 1

Got a phone call today. Apparently 60 people have responded to ADA's survey. Of the respondents, the votes cast are 30/30 split down the middle. It sure seems sad that only 60 members could take the time to respond........Anyway, ADA is still checking the mail to see if there are other responders...........Allen......

Its really unfortunate how detached their membership is. I personally believ its an orgs responsabiity to keep their membership engaged. Why even belong to an org? What's the point.. A patch?

so are we going to get an official they are against bill 2072?

THE QUESTION should have included if they want to still support azsfw/azsfwc

but when board members are members of all 3 organizations - kinda a conundrom