Sign in to follow this  
AZ402

Reply from AZSFW

This is the reply when I wrote an email to AZSFW.

Stan,

This is intended to help with some serious issues that sportsmen are facing today.

You must not have the correct information or have missed the intent of this bill,

however I do pray that your business does well and people know you are doing

your best even if they disagree with you. This time of year we are reminded that

Christ's approval rating was very low and he was only doing for others.

Thank you,

Mark Nuessle

Unbelievable isn't it?

It's our fault.

We don't have the correct information.

I must have missed that memo when they gave the public all the info concerning this bill.

Actually, I think I am missing all the public memos right now regarding their intentions in ramrodding this bill through legislature.

Thanks for posting the reply Stan.

I have a feeling that the rock will be lifted soon and the sunlight will hit these cockroaches. I don't think Jan Brewer or any other politician will like the media exposure they have coming.

I know easter is next weekend but this guys thought process is in serious doubt!

Oh we of weak faith, not trusting in the almighty azsfw-azsfwc

one word comes to mind when i read his reply:

ludicrous

You're kidding right??? AZSFW makes the analogy of what they are doing & compares it to Jesus Christ's life? If I'm not mistaken Jesus spread the word of the lord to all who would listen and from the highest mountain top.....NOT in the dark of night, under the table, behind everyone's back! Good grief this is ridiculous!!!

I find it to be very interesting that Mark Nuessle, a member of the Board of Directors of AZSFW would attempt to compare the current trials faced by AZSFW at this time, with those of Christ shortly before the crucifixion.

Are wildlife issues now becoming religious issues?

Should we all run to our spiritual leaders and confess our sins because we denounced the teachings of the AZSFW.

George

• Like 1

George... who they should be comparing themselves to are Jesse Jackson and Acorn.

Kent

Hmm I think thier getting it!

A. Extremely low approval rating!

B. Doing for others of thier same kind (selfish wealthy guys).

C. Committing bushido for dishonoring the Average Joe Hunters!

This we promise we will bury azsfw in an unmarked grave!

• Like 1

Ok, I'm calm enough to comment now.

To actually attempt to compare their efforts to anything Jesus did is the perfect example of arrogance inspired dilusion. They have so convinced themselves that they are doing what is best for the rest of us that is almost comical. What Jesus did was give his life for mankind. That isn't what they are doing. If they were to sacrifice themselves in such a way, it would be to shut down operations so that our community could heal and move on. They aren't doing that, they are doing the opposite. That fighting for every breath. If they want to compare themselves to New Testament figures, the reality would be more like Judas.

No Donnie--Jesus gave his life for all man's sin's. So i think maybe Mark is comparing all hunters to the sinners at the time the Lord Jesus Christ was crucified. They must believe that they are sacrificing themselves for all of our sin's in some way?

I am not against any person speaking in terms of the Lord but in this case i believe Mark could have chose his words a little differently.

Thanks Stan!!!!