Sign in to follow this  
echo co.

Antler

very nice.....i really want to go up soon....just can;t make it

wow, what a story! I'm glad you found him!

Great job!

Awesome horns to boot!

Thanks for sharing!

James

Congrats and good job helping find the guy, but I really, really, really, really hate you for finding all my horns:) Great Job! You da man! I really hate you!

Adam

"I had to quit reading your original post due to all the jargon and text-type half words, etc."

Glad to see I have company. Echo co's great tale of a fine day afield was spoiled by lethargy at the keyboard.

Bill Quimby

Awesome haul of antlers! Great job on a heck of a trip. Way to help out as well.

Solid Bone run for sure !

Az

Wow!! great finds and I bet you guys are the heroes now for finding that young man!!! Congratulations on helping out and finding him. I bet his family is so happy to have him back. fyi - I cleaned up your post to hopefully make it more readable. All the text type and no punctuation did make it hard to read, but it's a great story, so many thanks for sharing it!! Oh and love the sticker and antler pics!! Thanks!

Amanda. Thank you. I went back and read the entire story.

Something for everyone to remember: your text is much easier to read when it is broken into many short paragraphs. Newspapers and many magazines, for example, rarely will publish more than two sentences per paragraph.

On the screens on which we view internet forums, it also helps readability to add a space between each paragraph.

At any rate, congratulations to the shed hunters. What a wonderful day you had!

Bill Quimby

Amanda thx but you didn't have to do that I was gona retype it or just clear everythng post/pics &put post been deleted as title :)

Guess 'm to late now lol thanks