Sign in to follow this  
GJMauro12

CABIN ROBBED/MOUNTS STOLEN

Hope you get your stuff back! There is a very personal violation when people steal for you. Atleast for me and a lot thoughts of how I would teach them a lesson if I caught them stealing! In the end, not worth the trouble and headaches!

Trail cams (IR) hidden in the cabin and outside the door might be good insurance for when it is unoccupied. ;)

Dam someone beat me to it. +1 on home securty cameras... <_< :angry:

last october, while at the bar at mormon lake, a gentleman was telling me about a rash of tweeker thieves that were robbing peoples trailers while they were out hunting... even taking 1 guys matress. definitely a good idea to put up some trail cams and catch those scumbags!

James

I just saw this about catching a Blue Ridge robber. Maybe he was your culprit.

http://azdailysun.co...1a4bcf887a.html

Yep, this is the guy!! I will PM whoever started this thread, he needs to contact the sheriff up here to identify his stuff. I have friends that have recovered some of their property. They served a search warrent on him last week and found tons of stolen stuff, they just caught up with him today I guess.

I love it when the scumbags get busted. I only wish a little street justice was done to this guy before the police caugh up to him. He will be out of jail in less than a few years, and right back at it again.

So the hanging is canceled then? Shucks!

This sucks! Nothing worse than being stolen from! Hope you get the mounts back...

Spoke with the sheriff and went through the pictures of all the stolen goods recovered and of course no mounts. Who knows if he's sold them already or if he's got another place he's keeping them. It seems like it would be hard to sell them off to another hunter. But whoever has them I am sure they have a pretty awesome story to tell people when they ask about them. Maybe we will get lucky and they will find something if not everything. We are missing the buffalo and kaibab buck most of all.

thanks for update guys i'll let you know if they find anything else.