Sign in to follow this  
mulie hunter

Best arrows

You guys have been so helpful on the purchase of my bow & broadheads( go muzzys!), so whats the best arrow? I have been shooting Carbon force radial X weaves , it's a great arrow, but in the off season I've been trying new things , I've tried the Gold tip expedition hunter a so-so arrow, I heard the Easton acc's are good. I'm shooting a Archery Research AR37 set @ 68 pounds and a 30 inch draw. :lol:

I'm shooting the ACC's and love them so far. Thinking about the full metal jacket for ease of pulling out of targets. I like the aluminum/carbon design.

Looks like acc's are the best, I guess I'll try them, looks like they go for about $138.00 a dz.

If anyone knows a better price let me know. :)

muliehunter

I shoot vapor 4000`s. They fly really good out of my bow and they don`t break the bank. They are very straight .003 and did just fine on my Bull last season. I also shoot the easton axis arrows and they are not bad either. I shoot my bow or bows almost everyday and I just don`t want to spend huge bucks on ammo.

I buy bare shafts for about $48.00 to $50.0 a dozen with inserts and knocks. A buddy of mine shoots nothing but ACC`s but he shot a couple of my Vapor`s the other day and was pleasantly surprised!

later Rich

muliehunter

I shoot vapor 4000`s. They fly really good out of my bow and they don`t break the bank. They are very straight .003 and did just fine on my Bull last season. I also shoot the easton axis arrows and they are not bad either. I shoot my bow or bows almost everyday and I just don`t want to spend huge bucks on ammo.

I buy bare shafts for about $48.00 to $50.0 a dozen with inserts and knocks. A buddy of mine shoots nothing but ACC`s but he shot a couple of my Vapor`s the other day and was pleasantly surprised!

later Rich

Thanks for the info., the vapor 4000s sound promising. Sounds like you get alot of bang for the buck.

I currently shoot the Blackhawk Vapor arrows too. I've found the Vapor arrows to not be that tough of an arrow. A couple of times I've missed the intended target and the arrow has hit rocks/dirt and broken into several pieces. I know, the solution to this is don't miss... <_< I also would like a little heavier arrow. Will probably be upgrading to Easton Axis arrows.

Ron

I noticed when searching for the blackhawk arrows that they make a carbon aluminum arrow called C/A/A that is supposed to compete with the Easton ACC's, @ $89.95 the price is right, anyone know anything about these arrows?

I am a Blackhawk fan myself. I have missed and have had some solid hits on a block wall and they survived fine. They along with my Switchback shoot better than I ever will.

2314's RULE

Get out the arrow straightner, right Bowhuntinmaniac. If i find my old dozen in the shed I will send them to you.

Bob

carbon express 400's,

this is a straight and strong arrow, and along with it being a carbon, I can still shoot my zwickeys, YAHOOO

which means I got away from my 2413's. which I now have about 4 dz just laying around. Any offers are

welcome, you can pick them up and the bowhunters happening in williams, being that is where I live.

Anyways, final answer is cx400, I hate expandables.