Sign in to follow this  
Joe Kauffman

1st Annual Shootin' The Moon Bowfishing Tournament

I gotta be a little honest here, I'm a little scared goin' up against some of you boys! I'm just a weekend warrior bowfisher and you guys have been out honing your already honed skills! LOL! Plus, I have yet to get anybody on my team, so I may be out there by myself gettin' spanked by all you guys and watching you take my money! Oh well, it'll be fun and nothing wrong with a little spanking every now and then I guess! LOL! JIM>

Hey the nice thing about this shoot is its at pleasent, theirs TONS of carp and it's a big 10 weigh in, it could really be anyone's game!! It's not like Roosevelt where your searchen for Buffs in deep open water, theirs only carp and their all over!!.... Ya really gotta watch that buff hunter guy I hear he's hopen ships and is gonna shoot with some big timers!! PS jim since their allowing 4 man teams you might be able to jump in with a team!

Hey the nice thing about this shoot is its at pleasent, theirs TONS of carp and it's a big 10 weigh in, it could really be anyone's game!! It's not like Roosevelt where your searchen for Buffs in deep open water, theirs only carp and their all over!!.... Ya really gotta watch that buff hunter guy I hear he's hopen ships and is gonna shoot with some big timers!! PS jim since their allowing 4 man teams you might be able to jump in with a team!

LOL I GUESS YOU WILL JUST HAVE TO WAIT AND SEE NOW THERE D WONT YA.

All,

Registrations are coming in and we're gearing up to submit our shirt order by the end of this week. We'll try to make sure we have enough to cover everyone but if you register before the order is submitted we'll be sure to have the size you need. If we get another 4 teams registered by the end of this week we'll also be adding an additional prize or 2 to the payout. In addition to the weigh in and total count prizes, we will have quite a few raffle prizes that will be drawn after the weigh ins are complete Sunday morning. Just a few weeks left!

Joe Kauffman

I'd like to join a team if anybody has room on their boat.

MR SMITH, I DONT KNOW IF COOSEFAN HAS ANYBODY TO SHOOT WITH YET BUT HE POSTED THAT HES SOLO AS OF MAY 13TH!!! MAYBE TALK TO HIM!

Wouldn't you know it, this falls on my weekend to work. :( I wasn't going to compete but was wanting to come see what my next hobby might be. Like I need another. lol Sounds like it's going to be a great time and good luck to everyone. :)

TJ

Wouldn't you know it, this falls on my weekend to work. :( I wasn't going to compete but was wanting to come see what my next hobby might be. Like I need another. lol Sounds like it's going to be a great time and good luck to everyone. :)

TJ

Hey TJ once you do it you will never pick up a rod and reel again..... I use to think I don't want those stinky carp in my boat now I think look at all those stupid bass... LOL. Its just too addictive

WOOOOOO HOOOOOOO 2 weeks ill be up there shooting sat night but I might go to canyon instead to shoot big fish all nite........ WHO KNOWS WHO CARES AT LEAST ILL BE SHOOTING FISH