DesertBull

Horse packing ruled illegal in wilderness areas

A California judge has ruled that horse and mule packing violates the Wilderness Act.

Does the judge realize that we're not talking about a Kawasaki Mule?

Considering the severe left wing liberal attitude of California........I am not surprised.

Maybe if we put up a big wall along the western Arizona border, we can keep it from spreading.

The High Sierra Hikers Association website regards the issue as a central environmental concern. A statement on its website says its members are “fed up with wading through manure on churned-up trails…and sickened by the knowledge that livestock defecate and urinate in the streams and lakes from which we drink.”

I wonder where the High Sierra Hikers Association does all of their defecating and urinating???

Even when they are home all that defecation has to go somewhere right???

I remember 30 years ago over in the Gila Wilderness Area, McKenna park etc. they shut down packing hay of any sort into the wilderness area, all feed packed in was to be rolled with no seed.

I wonder where the High Sierra Hikers Association does all of their defecating and urinating???

Even when they are home all that defecation has to go somewhere right???

Their defecation don't stink

I wonder where they think fish, beavers, otters, ducks, geese, elk, deer mice and rats etc., etc, urinate and deficate. I suspect they have never thought of this or the fact that with every rain or snowstorm more bodily elimination products from wildlife eventually wash into the watershed and end up in their drinking water. Even after all this the water is still safer than their tap water and some bottled water.

The whole issue is OLYMPIC CLASS STUPID!!! Comedian Ron White pretty well summed it up when he said "YOU CAN'T FIX STUPID".