Sign in to follow this  
Azlongears

draw results?

$270 hit this morning..... I assume that is antelope.... Am I correct? A deer hit would only be $6 and then you buy the license later I believe.... Either way, I have a tag. This will make my AZ results of Not Successful across the board much easier to take.... Good luck to everyone else....

I drew Bighorn Hot Dog! WOOHOO .....hahaha j/k. :(

Are you kidding? Congratulations. Hopefully we are all invited to the sheep tag party.

Congratulations again!

Bob

I was hit with a $535 charge. It looks like one of the boys drew the Youth only Bull Elk hunt in Sept.

Scott

Jason, it's not Ft. Bayard but in unit 34, which is south of Cloudcroft. I have cousins that live in Timberon which is in that unit. It is an Any Legal Sporting Arm Mature Bull elk hunt during the rut, at the end of Sept. You'll see it at the botton of page 34 in the regs. It is the Standard Fee which shows to be $541 on page 7 of the regs. I hope this is correct. I put both boys in seperately for this hunt and only this hunt. All my elk hunts were the $766 tags.

Scott

Just be thankful it is NOT Fort Bayard, It's really really really down. The game warden in the area came to my ag class and said there is only one herd bull in the whole thing! He did also say they might change it from an elk hunt to a deer hunt! :lol: There are some huge deer in that bad boy though :P . Congratulations Scott!

hmm.. one herd bull.. I used to work at FBMC and there are quite a few big bulls running around there.. I wish they would open it up for a draw bowhunt, for deer.

j-

J

I drew the fort bayrd hunt hmmm....4 years ago and there were plenty of bulls the thing was right before my hunt some idiot poached seven elk, one was about a 340 we had scouted out. After that all the bulls we saw had messed up horns from the bad genetics. Every year after that they have been wiping them out. An archery deer hunt would be sweet!

I hunted unit 24 last year and it SUCKED!!!!!!!, we saw one cow the whole hunt. AG Still no credit card hits for me, they still have 4 more days though. AG

For deer they take $6.00 now?

Any one had any deer tags hit yet?

Dan