NitroAZ

A Bear from yesterday

I don't have huge b@lls, I just get tired of spending a $100.00 on diesel every trip down and hate the additional wear and tear on my gear. These boxes are under serious lockdown and to be honest it is highly unlikly anyone will ever see either camera. Famouse last words, right? The thing that really bums me out is that so called hunters are the ones who are messing with or snagging cameras.

Congrats on the Great Bear! You must have HUGE Balls to put a Smart Scouter on public land in Az. I have had so many camra's stolen that I have a hard time keeping track. Good lukc and I hope your buddy gets a Bear.

Adam

He can place that camera with confidence since he had me make him a "HUMAN" box for him.

Can you post some picturs of the box you built. I need to have a few built for my cam's.

Adam

Can you post some picturs of the box you built. I need to have a few built for my cam's.

Adam

Adam

Adam

Here is what I can find!

post-5396-0-15532400-1338932699_thumb.jpg

post-5396-0-55022000-1338932718.jpg

post-5396-0-07686300-1338932723.jpg

post-5396-0-21005100-1338932765_thumb.jpg

I had a similar box for a camra that I put on a spring in the Blue Wilderness in Unit 27. I had it lag bolted to the tree with a pad lock on the side. I had some one cut a notch in the tree to take the whole thing. God help the person that I find steeling a camra!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

How often do you need to change batteries? If it was stolen is there a way to track it down?

Adam

She wasn’t very long but had a really wide girth, she was certainly large for a sow, but far from huge. Bears are hard to photograph, so positioning is important. I take roughly 20 -30 pics and usually only end up with 1 or 2 that I am pleased with.