Elkaddict

Future Hunters Video

Here's my grandkids, Zach and Trevor, with their bows. Thanks to Bull Basin Archery in Flagstaff for taking the time to set them up.

At 3 and 4 years old I would bet that not many of you started that early!

Check out the video. I was around 21 years old when I first shot a real bow. How about others out there , you , your kids. grandkids?

They love shooting. Be fun to watch them over the next few years to see the progression. They are currently living in Colorado so won't get a lot of practice this year.

• Like 1

That's awesome! They will have a lifetime of fun with their new hobby!

I have been wondering if at 3 and 4 my boys are old enough to get started. I was 14 when I bought my first bow with summer job money. I have been looking around to see what set up would work best. Looks like that diamond you have for them is doing the trick.

I have been wondering if at 3 and 4 my boys are old enough to get started. I was 14 when I bought my first bow with summer job money. I have been looking around to see what set up would work best. Looks like that diamond you have for them is doing the trick.

Perfct bow for them! And they will use it for many years, very adjustable. Right now they have a 15" draw and are pulling 8 1/2 lbs. I hold the bow while they nock the arrow but then they pull and release on their on, fun to watch!

Love the video!! Nicely edited and what cute kids! Thanks for sharing this!

+1 :)

TJ

Thats Awesome Love seenin young kids shootin !!! Way to go Dad Good Job !!!!