Has anyone had any rain in Arizona or New Mexico that actually wet the ground, I got some sprinkles tonight, but I would like to see some measurable rain around the state and lift these forest closures.

We were up on our property in Starlight Pines (north of Clint's Well about 15 miles) and it rained and hailed for about 45 minutes--there was a lot of water on the ground when it stopped.

We have had rain off and on here in the southeastern part of the state for several days now. Pretty hit or miss. Sometimes it looks real nasty but only produces a few drops. CB

I know that Pine/Strawberry got some rain over the weekend, but does anyone know if they got rain last night (Monday 6/26)? From the radar on the news it looked as if they may have been hit pretty good.

Thanks,

Tim

it rained enough in creen queek sunday eve to settle the dust a little. that was after a big dust storm that knocked out the power and muddied up my cement pond. there have been some substantial rains in the white mountains and along the rim in a few places, but fairly localized. Lark.

15 miles N of Clints Well on 87 got a little over 1/8" on 6/26. They're getting some up north, but it's all very localized. Every little bit helps though.

East Tucson got it good last night.