standman

AZ Big Game Super Raffle Winners!

Yes I am jealous but on a separate note I wish there were more AZ winners. Good luck to the mesa guy, way to represent!

Congrats to the winners! Hopefully there will be more Arizona winners next year!

Only one Arizona Boy. That way it's sure to bring in more money.

They need to make it for Arizona residents only. But then again, I am slightly biased.

+1 There is a lot of Oil Field money that makes it into Arizona's hunting programs.

If they only made it for AZ residents we would only raise 1/2 as much money for wildlife conservation. Apparently about 1/2 the applications come from out of state. Guess the out of staters were just extra lucky this year.

If they only made it for AZ residents we would only raise 1/2 as much money for wildlife conservation. Apparently about 1/2 the applications come from out of state. Guess the out of staters were just extra lucky this year.

O.K. We make it residents only, and double the price for the raffle tickets. Problem solved! :lol:

I shouldn't talk, cuz I dont even buy the raffle tickets. I spend my few available bucks on lottery.

If we made all the early bull hunts for non residents, just think of all the money we would raise for AZ wildlife....

If we made all the early bull hunts for non residents, just think of all the money we would raise for AZ wildlife....

Your sounding alot like AZSFW. :lol:

• Like 1

The entire point of the AZ Big Game super raffle is to raise money for wildlife conservation.....it's was not establisted to create more opportunity for resident hunters only.