6ANut

My Hunting Buddy

My best friend and hunting buddy that does everything with me took a bad fall yesterday. He is out for his OTC elk hunt and probably my late Bull hunt. Im hoping for a speedy recovery cause as most of you know it not what you kill but the memories you make and the people you are with. The two pictures are attached one is from my trail cam walking in together to check the camera and then the aftermath.

post-8664-0-19897800-1342467195_thumb.jpg

post-8664-0-90856800-1342467420_thumb.jpg

Shoot man both legs are bad. One is manageable but both that really sucks. Prayers go out for your buddy.

how the heck do you get fired on your day off!

looks like he jumped outta the truck!

I'll say a quick prayer

but there are alternates...LOL!

I'll take his spot in november and the otc!

James

how the heck do you get fired on your day off!

looks like he jumped outta the truck!

I'll say a quick prayer

but there are alternates...LOL!

I'll take his spot in november and the otc!

James

Yeah buddy I will help you with your OTC tag. He hopes to be back by December. His ankles will look like yours when all said and done.

that's really bad. that stinks. hope he recovers as quick as possible. if u sit a blind or stand during the late hunt maybe he can help you that way or glassing.

looks familiar! i once had pics of me walking in and pics of me rolling around on ground for an hour after deer feeder fell and crushed my foot.. 3 surgeries and 5 years later i have about 80% function with that foot. ): but bor i did make my sons deer hunt week after surgery but tell your buddy i recomend he just forget about hunting for 1 year and heal the way God made our bodys to heal... i will pray for your buddys speedy recovery and the wisdom for him to make wise choices for at least 6 months.. God Bless, Mike

Ecclesiastes 3:3

A time to kill and a time to heal.

A time to tear down and a time to build up.

Gods word = opportunity for us to grow, become righteous, and make wise choices.. encourage your buddy to not hunt until docs say he can.. ;)

I feel for your huntin buddy. I pray for a speedy recovery. What exactly happened? He just fell down?

TJ

Thanks everyone for your prayers. Well how it happened how can I put this as nice as possible cause I'm gonna be hunting with him for another 40 years.

He was excited to eat an In and Out double double animal style, after a long day walking.

Many a man has lost life and limb for a Double Double Animal style with extra spread on the side! ;)

Hope he makes a full recovery poor guy.

BTW your quote is hiliarous! Gotta love the Robertson clan