Sign in to follow this  
25-06

The Results

i hope its the 13th!!! my 21st bday, and seeing i drew my dec. 36b tag, my 9 antelope tag, my sheep tag ( on the first year none the less) and my early bull rifle! man what a great birthday!

Well...if we are talking birthdays, I'm hoping the 20th. I already have an antelope tag in WY, so I'm hoping for an archery bull tag and a coues tag, but I'll guess the 25th, just because...

I been talking with a lady from G&F that helps handle the draw. The G&F lost my refund money from 2005. I spoke with her about a week and half ago she said she would help track my money down for me after the draw but she was just to busy right now. I got a call from her on Fri it sounds like to me we should know something around the 21st. Keep your fingers crossed.

I submitted my applications online but have not seen a hit on my bank account yet! Do they wait and take that money when you are drawn or when the app. is submitted? Am I S.O.L.?

i talked to my buddy shrouffe and he said i was gettin' all my first choices. i told him i changed my mind on the sheep tag and he said that was ok, just let him know and he'd take care of it. but bad news for the rest o' ya. he said all you were gonna draw was flies. Lark.

My son received a phone on Sat. 7-8 and G&F had him re-apply, something about losing a bunch of file and were trying to correct the problem. They said they were trying to call everyone involved but was running out of time.

Chris

Great, just great! I'm willing to bet they won't be out until July 28th @ 5:00 p.m.

non-the-less i will still be waking up every morning and the 1st thing will be doing is checking my e-mail until i see the ever-so "the results are in so check your status at AZGF" best of luck to everyone on this years draw hope u all got your 1st choices

Well, you cannot check your bonus points online or by telephone any more. That's always a sign that they are getting close.

Well, you cannot check your bonus points online or by telephone any more. That's always a sign that they are getting close.

I hope it's soon. I'am tierd of always waitin, wait for the regs, wait for the draw, wait for the hunt.... :P

I hope it's soon. I'am tierd of always waitin, wait for the regs, wait for the draw, wait for the hunt.... :P

Waitin for Cathrine Zeta Jones to invite me over for the weekend.