Sign in to follow this  
270wsm

need info on leftover tags

The pdf i downloaded on the 24th didn't have that but now i see it on the updated version (july,25th)

As sun devil said if you are looking at the page with leftovers the address is right on top. Can barley say sun devil without dry heaving ha jk. Good luck to everyone after leftovers

• Like 1

I was looking at 35b but it is probably my second choice. I have not been down there in a while but always saw deer in the past. Last time I was there it was a really tough hunt, stayed in a hotel in Patagonia. ;)

• Like 1

We always stay at the camp ground just so we can fish when not hunting and take a shower but sent my buddy down there with his friend in January and he has stories not about hunting but about a friendly hotel lady

I put in 35B nov30 for my 5th choice. Not likely that I get that one (hoping I get choice 1 or 2), but Patagonia was where I first started hunting back in '84. It would be nice to go back for old time's sake.

Then again, I might not get anything ... I didn't send it to the Carefree Hwy address. Didn't see those instructions till today and sent it on Thursday. Oh well, if not, I save almost $400.

Well I guess I screwed up. Never applied for leftover deer tags before. Somehow I wrote a check for my wife's leftover tag for $34.75 and mailed it out friday.

I wouldnt say you are screwed, maybe just delayed a day or two. I did that last year and i was still able to secure a leftover.

I got a 34A nov 30 to dec 8th left over...... I just called the game and fish office and asked how and when do we find out and the guy just asked for my name and birthdate and said you got hunt #1122.........