Sign in to follow this  
bonecollector

Dear Hunter letter

Went to check some cams yesterday and came up on one and found this letter in a bag on my camera. My plan was to pull this cam before I found the letter but then decided to leave it after I found the letter. There is not a stand or another camera there. I have hunted this general area for yrs and have not ever seen a stand in this spot. If the letter writer is on here send me a PM.

post-3465-0-29512400-1343583592_thumb.jpg

Now that is funny! I am going to have to start writing letters when I find a tree stand...

If it is an aquifer I'm pretty sure by the Hands of God he built it lol. Give us sone back ground Bonecollector has your trailcam been in this spot all summer? Has the other hunter had any trailcams,blinds, or any other stuff on the spot all summer?

Now that is funny! I am going to have to start writing letters when I find a tree stand...

Haha just always have a couple copies of the same one Lance in your pack.

Bone Collector you should write this is USFS/BLM officer Wayne and I will be waiting for you here in 4 weeks to give you a ticket for leaving litter in the woods.

If it is an aquifer I'm pretty sure by the Hands of God he built it lol. Give us sone back ground Bonecollector has your trailcam been in this spot all summer? Has the other hunter had any trailcams,blinds, or any other stuff on the spot all summer?

My cam has been there since March. There is no other blind, camera, or stand in the spot.

Pros

He did not steal your camera

He left you a note

Stated Nobody owns the forest

Must be a good spot to leave you a note

Cons

Stated this is "my spot"

Did not leave a name with phone number to discuss options

No evidence he was ever there in past years

Maybe he saw your pics on your card of a big buck

Pros

He did not steal your camera

He left you a note

Stated Nobody owns the forest

Must be a good spot to leave you a note

Cons

Stated this is "my spot"

Did not leave a name with phone number to discuss options

No evidence he was ever there in past years

Maybe he saw your pics on your card of a big buck

+1

Here is the letter I am going to start leaving when I find a camera or stand:

Dear Hunter,

So glad to see someone else is hunting in this area. It has been many years since I have run into anyone else hunting this spot. I know this will sound strange, or awkard, but I enjoy hunting in the buff. I have been hoping to find someone else who enjoys this too, and will be my hunting partner. My wife left me many years ago, and ever since then I have realized that I was with the wrong type of person. I am looking for a guy who loves to hunt, and am looking for more than just a hunting partner. I hope this doesn't scare you off. We can keep this secret between you me and the deer. Hope to see ya opening morning, even if your not interested, please come, I would love to meet you.

P.S. You will know it is me when you see what I am wearing, or not wearing...

Your fellow hunter,

Chad

• Like 5

Hahahahaha Lance that is hilarious man!

Here is the letter I am going to start leaving when I find a camera or stand:

Dear Hunter,

So glad to see someone else is hunting in this area. It has been many years since I have run into anyone else hunting this spot. I know this will sound strange, or awkard, but I enjoy hunting in the buff. I have been hoping to find someone else who enjoys this too, and will be my hunting partner. My wife left me many years ago, and ever since then I have realized that I was with the wrong type of person. I am looking for a guy who loves to hunt, and am looking for more than just a hunting partner. I hope this doesn't scare you off. We can keep this secret between you me and the deer. Hope to see ya opening morning, even if your not interested, please come, I would love to meet you.

P.S. You will know it is me when you see what I am wearing, or not wearing...

Your fellow hunter,

Chad

Wow Lance, I never knew you could make me laugh so hard!! Good one man!

• Like 1

That is awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!