Broadheads  

65 members have voted

1. 1. What are the best shooting broadheads yall have shot?

• Muzzy
    • Rage
    • Swhacker
    • Slick Trick
    • Trophy Ridge
    • NAP

Have not connected with one yet but I'm liking the way my Slick Tricks are flying. Sharpest head I have shot out of the package.

I just got a smokin' deal on ebay for some grim reapers. A buddy of mine shoots animals all over the world with them, so we'll see how they do! Supposed to fly like field points and they're spring loaded so no pre-deployment of blades, you can also shoot them open or closed.

I voted for the Muzzys. G5s fly well, but I like the replaceable blades on the Muzzy and have just had outstanding results with them. I've shot a lot of heads including G5 Montecs & Strikers, Slick Tricks, Magnus Stingers and BuzzCuts, lots of clones, couple older mechs...Sold all of them except my muzzy 100's.

Slick tricks standards fly just like my field tips I have taken a mule deer a coues and an elk that only went 30 yards and it blew through his shoulder and disintegrated the heart

i carry 2 shuttle t lock trophy takers and 2 g5s in my quiver. they both shot dead strait for me. the g5s i hear a slight whistle but with the accurate they are worth it. the trophy takers are as quite as a field tip. ive always liked the design of the replaceable fixed 4 blade(slick trick/ muzzy4) but every season i try and every season i cant get them to fly strait.

i carry 2 shuttle t lock trophy takers and 2 g5s in my quiver. they both shot dead strait for me. the g5s i hear a slight whistle but with the accurate they are worth it. the trophy takers are as quite as a field tip. ive always liked the design of the replaceable fixed 4 blade(slick trick/ muzzy4) but every season i try and every season i cant get them to fly strait.

Take a look at your rest. The best move I ever made was switching from a Whisker Biscuit to a QAD drop away. I still get the full containment of a WB, but there is nothing in the way of the fletchings.

Good luck and let us know what you find outl