vegasjeep

2012 Weight loss thread

Vegasjeep, we have the same goal at this point. I am 203, looking to get to 180 to. I am thinking Oct 1.st I will hit my number, Good Luck getting to yours, JLG.

I'm not getting anything for this post, it is just FYI... I'm putting this out there because various health companies have been mentioned... Isagenix is a company that sells a healthy detox type of nutrition program. It is a network marketing company and no I don't belong. I do use the products though as I get them as part of my job. I have seen so many that have lost SERIOUS pounds in a short time that I'm mentioning it here just as a FYI. I have documented many that have shred over 100 pounds in 8 months to 2 years and look healthy as heck, including this years weight loss winner... www.craigcoleman.ca he lost the weight in 8 months if I remember right.

I know the owners very well and have nothing but good things to say about them. They are based in Chandler but operate internationally.

Again I get nothing from this, just an option for others to consider.

Vegasjeep, we have the same goal at this point. I am 203, looking to get to 180 to. I am thinking Oct 1.st I will hit my number, Good Luck getting to yours, JLG.

ya, but 179.9 is where i want to see... no stopping at 180 LOL Ive not been in 170s forever.....

signing up for toughmudder in the next week or so once I can find a couple more people. there is 2 maybe 3 of us already. Who wants to take on the ultimate challenge?

I have a long way to go but it is Feb 23 2013 at the Mesa proving grounds...

toughmudder.com

209 flat this morning.....

Ordering some new boots. Tossed between another pair of Under Armour Speed Freaks or Danner Pronghorns 8" boot. Completely different boots but feel very similar on the foot. Danner is a touch heavier...

IM on track. Im ready to start hiking a bit slowly...

Ordering some new boots. Tossed between another pair of Under Armour Speed Freaks or Danner Pronghorns 8" boot. Completely different boots but feel very similar on the foot. Danner is a touch heavier...

Not to hijack the thread but lots of people have had problems with the Pronghorns wearing out and stiching comming apart. I bought a pair two years ago and have not had that problem. They are plenty light and give good support (I'm 5'10~180) and they broke in the first 100 feet I wore them.

Not to hijack the thread but lots of people have had problems with the Pronghorns wearing out and stiching comming apart. I bought a pair two years ago and have not had that problem. They are plenty light and give good support (I'm 5'10~180) and they broke in the first 100 feet I wore them.

Post 9 has pictures of my under armor hunting boots. Paid $179 for them and this is what they looked like after 5 days hunting the Superstitions. Absolute junk!

http://forums.coueswhitetail.com/forums/topic/28208-under-armour-hunting-boots-reviews/

I now use Danner Desert TFX® Rough-Out GTX® Military Boots for unisulated desert hunting.

http://www.danner.com/boots/desert-tfxr-rough-out-gtxr-military-boots.html

200 even again this week. And worse yet I think I may have pulled my calf this morning so no more running.

flatlander, i have a boot that helps stretch your calfs to heal them faster...

VJ -Can you tell me what it is called or where you got it? I have never pulled a calf before but this morning about a mile from home I started to notice it, and when I tried to hit the gas it started giving me grief, now I can hardly walk.

Started out at 218 Aug 1. wanting to get to 165 by next dec. 14. Climbiing stairs, 8 flights daily, biking 6 mi. 3 times a week. cut out most carbs, all breads, lots of salads and dark green veggies. Blehh... Tipped the scale at 211 this morning. Its slow going but it took 61 years to get this big, if I get to my desired weight in under 18 monthes I'll be golden.

VJ -Can you tell me what it is called or where you got it? I have never pulled a calf before but this morning about a mile from home I started to notice it, and when I tried to hit the gas it started giving me grief, now I can hardly walk.

not sure if you can see a pic on facebook on this but this is from my doctor. I got it to build muscle in my legs after my surgeries.

530012_4083373276238_1561385582_n.jpg

did the day one intro to crossfit today.... holy crap.... that was insane.....

next intro class starts Sept 4th.

ill pop in the class again for a modified workout before then.