Sign in to follow this  
PRDATR

Big Buck Down!

Tease alert. I drew blood

That aint right you could at least posted a pic of.the blood :-)

I made the long stalk, even had a doe and fawn about 150 yards from the big one and I still managed to get 55 yrds from him. I waited what seemed forever for him to stand, (10 minutes) and when he did I drew back and let him have the Swhacker. He promptly ran off without the arrow, I must has hit leg bone as it only penetrated 4 inches. He will live and I will keep hunting him. The hit took place at 1:53 pm. A sad day for me!!!!!!!!!!!

Tease alert. I drew blood

That aint right you could at least posted a pic of.the blood :-)

i wanted to but i had slow service and was racing to get my buck off the mountain with what was left of day light. i post some pic and a story tomorrow. i left my house at 130am this morning and now its 1130pm and im finally done processing him. short story is i shot a small spike(almost a unicorn) from 43y after a very long stalk.

I thought my daughter was going to get a 20 yard shot at a 90inch whitetail but the buck didn't like the blind and never she never got a shot. Today she took her first buck with a bow but he is no 90inch buck. When a spike walked in at and gave her a broadside 30 yard shot she took it. Pictures with post coming....

• Like 1