coosefan you can request a copy of your application and they will mail it to you.

Great. how do I do this? By mail or phone? To whom do I address the request if mailed? Or, which department do I ask to speak with?

thank you very much, Jim.

My goof coosefan I read your post a few pages ago and didn't realize you qouted someone else that had said they forgot their liscense numbers. I was just trying to let you know you can request a photo copy of a paper application. I screwed up my wifes app a few years ago and swore up and down that I had not. She contacted the draw office and they sent us a copy of her app which I had screwed up on. Tranposed the wrong hunt numbers and she got a cow tag when all she wanted was bull choices.

My goof coosefan I read your post a few pages ago and didn't realize you qouted someone else that had said they forgot their liscense numbers. I was just trying to let you know you can request a photo copy of a paper application. I screwed up my wifes app a few years ago and swore up and down that I had not. She contacted the draw office and they sent us a copy of her app which I had screwed up on. Tranposed the wrong hunt numbers and she got a cow tag when all she wanted was bull choices.

I was told this was one of my options to try and get my info sent back to me. To prove I had applied twice, which I know I didn't. This should get interesting. :P

Unit 27/28 gray ghost November 10-19 and unit 27 late bull November 24-30.

My dad got a unit 27 carp tag that I will be going on with him.

Going to be a busy November!!!!!!!! :unsure: :o :o

P.S. it?s been 16 years since my last bull tag

Well dang dittly. After seeing all the good huntin last year in Arizona, I decided to put my name in as well. I got drawn for 36B December hunt. I don't know much about Coues huntin, but I got lots of experience in huntin and glassin before the hunt. I plan on comin out to tucson a couple weeks before my hunt and do a little glass work. Wondering if any of you experienced coues hunters might help me out when i get out there.

Y'all seen anything between 120 & 140? Being from Arkansas I'm used to "Toads" so I want something big.

3 of us put in for 33 & 36b November hunts. We got the 36b hunt!

2nd year in a row for 36b!!!!

Later,

Matt

UncleBuck- good luck on your hunt. I don't think anyone is going to tell you which tree they have that 120"-140" coues tied to. Those are well into the B&C books!!!. Find a good hill, use quality optics and patience and you should have a memorable hunt. If your fortunate enough to bag one of the bruisers, make sure you post some pics-we all like to look at the toads.

trufletch