Wow this draw is frekin crazy, just heard from a friend about a guy he knows that got one of the best sheep tags in the state (Eagletails) with ? --- you guessed it --- ZERO bonus boints -- the guy must be Shroufe's kid or something. This is whack, I feel bad for the guys with max points that have been applying a whole lifetime and are still waiting. Very depressing

lil' mace, one of the earlier posts on hear said that someone got a sheep tag that didn't even apply for sheep. that's what i was talking about. Lark.

Lark, I started a new topic today called preference or bonus, check it out and let me know what you think.

They not accept pesos amigo.

Que? Where does it say that! :blink:

Oh man that is bad!!!! Funny and yet horrible all in the same sentence.

I would demand an elk tag. . err. . . make that two! I need one also!

Tell me about it. :lol: I went down there today and, suprise suprise, their "systems are currently down, sorry." I pleaded my case to the lady there and she made a call to the draw results office. They are trying to say that I applied twice! :lol: I tried to tell them that my dad and I have very close info, including birth dates that could very easily be mixed up if not careful. We each put in for different hunts (two different apps) and that is why we have two checks (cashed) but they keep saying that the reason I have two checks is because I applied twice. :D They said their systems would be up today at 5:30, but they closed at 5 so that did me no good. But little do they know that I will be right back down there after work tomorrow. I'm really upset about this screw up, and am not going to let this one slide anytime soon. :lol:

Did you see what Lance posted on bowsite?

I cant understand this. When I looked at my draw results it says I was drawn for Unit 27 bull elk. I didn't even put in for elk this year. No charges on my cc card. I guess I should be happy, but I will be out of state durring the elk hunt. G&F really screwed up this one....

Lance - Hope it was OK to post this...

Marshall

:huh: Uh, let's see, I drew my coues tag so that's cool, but WTF happened to my Elk tag? The internet says "REJECTED There was not enough payment enclosed with your application." :lol: Yet I'm holding the returned check for $83 from my bank that was cashed! The account had about $7,000 in it, and just about never drops below $2,000 or so, and Elk tags are only $83 so why didn't I get drawn? Below that, it says "ELK NOT DRAWN 3122 NT DRN BULL ELK 22-SEP-06 05-OCT-06." Why wasn't that one rejected? I'm heading down to the office to see what happened. :(

Bass, My buddy had the same thing show up on his. He called the number at the bottom of the page and they said the only thing that mattered was that it said he was not drawn. Everything else didn't matter. He is going down to find out more from them. David

Bass, My buddy had the same thing show up on his. He called the number at the bottom of the page and they said the only thing that mattered was that it said he was not drawn. Everything else didn't matter. He is going down to find out more from them. David

No way! :lol: I'm going to get something out of this no matter what. :huh: Maybe I should hook up with your buddy. Let me know what is up.

coosefan you can request a copy of your application and they will mail it to you.

What's this about? :lol:

Guy's I dont think g&f screwed this one up but they are the ones that will have to deal with it...The tards in Tenn. are more likely to blame :lol:

Guest Ernesto C

Well................I din't draw a tag this year or at least that's what the web site says.............but I wont complain if they mail me a deer or elk tag :lol: I hope they make that mistake. :huh:

Did you see what Lance posted on bowsite?

I cant understand this. When I looked at my draw results it says I was drawn for Unit 27 bull elk. I didn't even put in for elk this year. No charges on my cc card. I guess I should be happy, but I will be out of state durring the elk hunt. G&F really screwed up this one....

Lance - Hope it was OK to post this...

Marshall

SWEET A FREEBIE ELK TAG!!!!! Those are REALLY hard to find in this state. . . . congrats! . . . make sure his tag doesn't have my name on it when it comes in the mail ok?? :D

I drew an early tag in 24B for coues.

Also, 12A Turkey and 5BS HM cow elk!

KP