glad the results are fianlly out....going by credit card hits was tough,anyway got 2nd choice on both elk and deer am stoked ,still great draws...12BW for mulie,and 6A muzzleloader for elk,got a javalina archery tag in unit 31 in sept too...good luck to all

No complaints here!!! Nov 33 coues hunt.... nothing else. Plenty of friends drew antelope, elk and deer tags, so I'll be busy helping them the rest of the time. Maybe I'll even get lucky and shoot a bear this year.

after 15 years of huntin coues i decided to try for a carp tag and see how easy it really is.first choice mulie 34A. permit number 6. i should have put in for the kiabab dangit! :D

My buddy and I drew 34A WT DEC! My wife also drew her first choice 12A-East Muley late hunt!

No other draws for us but no complaints either. I have tried to draw a Dec WT tag for ten years! I am trying to explain to my wife just how special her deer hunt is! Hoping to spend a lot of money this year at the taxidermist with these two tags.

Lee

I got the early 21 whitetail deer, 37B archery javelina and 5Bsouth cow elk. No pronghorn but 3 out of 4 tags, not bad.

Congrats to all who drew!!

I have now been skunked two years in a row except for a pig tag this year. The biggest bummer for me is my grandpa is born and raised in Arizona 78 years and has been a hunter ever since he was old enough to hunt and supply food for his familiy. He has been putting in for the whole boat every year and has only drawn 2 Bull tags in his life!!!! I would like to know how the bonus point system really works!!!

Congrats to all who drew!!

I have now been skunked two years in a row except for a pig tag this year. The biggest bummer for me is my grandpa is born and raised in Arizona 78 years and has been a hunter ever since he was old enough to hunt and supply food for his familiy. He has been putting in for the whole boat every year and has only drawn 2 Bull tags in his life!!!! I would like to know how the bonus point system really works!!!

I think its obvious, it DOESN'T work. :D

My grandpa is in the same boat as yours, been drawn once or twice in 58 years. My buddy has 19 bonus points for antelope and can't get a tag . . . and others are whooping and hollering "Yeah our whole family got elk tags 6 years in a row now" . . . . I just don't get it. I also heard that people were getting bighorn sheep tag charges on their credit cards, and not even put in for that . . . OOPS G&F goofed up some more. I'm happy for those who can get drawn, please call me and put me in with you next year. I can't bear another year of this kind of torment!

Pitty party at my house all this month B) maybe all year long again!

I had a dream last night I gut shot a muley with my bow! well thats something to look forward to.