8 and 10 turkey--and the one i wanted most of all--the December Mulie Hunt in the White tank area and units around there. I have been putting in for that hunt for a long time and finally got it! Now to make good on the promise i made that i wouldn't shoot a dink!!

My Dad and Daughter were drawn for 21 mule deer- and the 5BN/5A Limited opportunity any elk hunt over by Meteor Crater.

Good year for all of us! :D

That should be a fun hunt T. I've often thought about putting in for that hunt, I imagine you'll be hunting the whitetanks??? I drew the 21 hunt as well, maybe I'll see you guys out there. Congrats.

Donnie

Donnie,

I will try and get with you when i start scouting 21--i found some good areas last year while hunting w/t and i there are a couple of spots that hold deer every year--

That muzzy hunt will be a lot of fun!!

I got just what I wanted, unit 33 Nov. :) Never before have I had soo much time to hunt....10 days :D I dont even care that I did'nt get elk or javi... :)

Anyone else draw 32 october whitetail? This will be my second year there, last year got an 80" buck. Im going to try a different area this year.

Congrats to all who drew tags. :D

Also, 2400 plus hits on this thread in 7 hours. Almost seems like about 50% more than last year.

You need info, well you know where to go! CWT . com

I got a 39 mulie tag and bageled on everything else. :D

Two of my buddies got 22N Bull tags.

I have a lope hunt in Colorado in a month and a coues hunt on the reservation in Jan.

This year will be awesome !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wow, thanks Terry. I really appriciate that. I've got a buck I've been watching for 3 years now that I'll be going after. He "should" go about 175 this year and probably will with the summer rain my little valleys been getting. BUT..... you know what finding a big buck is like in Nov. so I'll take every piece of advice I can get. I had a guy on another forum (doesn't hold a candle to coueswhitetail or azod as to quality of members) tell me that all the deer jumped to 22 after the fires. I told him I hope everyone else thinks like him. We'll keep the "secrets" about 21 mulies between us. :D Anyway, if you need help on the glass come Dec. don't hesitate to ask, I LOVE the desert! Thx again.

Donnie

Congrats to all who drew tags. :D

Also, 2400 plus hits on this thread in 7 hours. Almost seems like about 50% more than last year.

You need info, well you know where to go! CWT . com

It's already up over 2500 hits in just minutes...Dang the e-scouters are at work...

Hunterdude, I had a cow tag up there last year, and saw bulls everyday! One monster 7x6 walked 10 yards from me. Your in for a fun hunt!

My wife drew 7E archery bull! My 10 year old son drew 7E rifle cow in Oct. And we all got 36A Oct coues deer along with a dozen other family members and friends!!!

I drew 31 early hunt

and

unit 1 turkey

i was really hoping for the Dec hunt this year but I aint complaining, last time I had the oct hunt I missed a "TOAD" I got a little shaky with the buck fever. :D

Finally i got a coues tag, 24a nov, Now I just need to know where all the hunters are going.So i can go someplace else and kill a nice one. :D

I also drew a 5bs archery cow tag..................... :D elk steaks on the deer hunt.

Dad and I got November tags for 30A Coues. Skunked for Javelina. Cramerhunts, how did Cochise County do for rain this year? Quail? Good scouting, wish I could be down to do that.

Craig.

Good draw year for my family. I got Nov. 31 coues, my wife got a 22N cow tag, my 2 girls got 31 Oct. coues, and one of them drew a unit 1 Nov. Bull tag without any bonus points! She is 10 years old and shes so excited she cant wait to start shooting. It is gonna be a very busy Fall, thank goodness.

well thanks to ultra mag i found out i got a 3a/3c archery bull tag iam stoked and i got a 33 oct whitetail hunt too,,,,, its the best draw year i ever had.......cbryant