I drew a Unit 9 archery bull tag!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And a 36b December whitetail tag!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

<_< :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

From 12:07 p.m. to 1:18 p.m, 3 pages of replies. WOW! This is pretty cool! I still can't believe the wife drew a late Whitetail hunt. That's so cool.

WOOOHOOO.......Unit 9 archery bull, my buddy also drew unit 9 archery bull on a different app, my brother and his group of 4 all drew unit 10 archery bull..... oh yeah my brother and I also topped it off with 6B turkey tags!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Later,

Geoff

shoot,shoot,shoot,scout,scout,scout!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11

In my post last post ifailed to mention that my wife and my dad drew Unit 9 bull with me. <_<

I drew a late coues tag in 32! Skunked on elk, antelope and sheep again (5 years in a row). I really wanted this Dec whitetail tag though-I'm stoked! Good luck to everyone else.

Couestracker

Now its time to really hunker down on the scouting. My brother and I drew early 36A tags and Unit 27 Archery Bull tags. Time to sharpen the broadheads. Good luck to all

Trufletch

Right on baby! 36C early white tail hunt with three buddies for me, and a 36A Junior tag for my boy & his buddy! Two great deer hunts this fall!

No elk or lope tags for either of us, but after not getting drawn for deer last year I'm not complaining!

S.

<_<