I got a rejection notice on all four of my applications. It said I didn't provide a license number. I find that hard to believe since my license was right next to me while I was filling them out. I have never had a rejection notice in the twenty years I have been applying. David

OUCH..........David, thats gotta hurt! I am hoping your next post reads: JUST KIDDING!

If not, sorry to hear that, I do have some NM muzzeloader bull tags for sale! Might make it not hurt as bad if you buy one?

I can't believe how many people from this site and from my group of family and friends drew my elk tag...no wonder I didn't draw it.........THANKS, mjmhunter, coueskiller and Desertsheep! :D I'm sure I'll see you guys up there!

I did get my first choice deer which was 35B WT Early. Two of my buddies and I put it first choice in order to guarantee a tag and do a pack in trip for the whole hunt. Should be an incredible experience.

Congrats to everyone! JIM>

Yahoo!!!!! I am going deer hunting. I got drawn for my 5th choice in Unit 21 for WT Halloween hunt. It's not the hunt that I wanted but it will do. I actually just threw down some choices for the 3rd, 4th, and 5th not ever really meaning that they would mean anything. I'm a believer now that you can still get drawn on your 5th choice. I was also drawn for my 2nd choice for archery cow elk in Unit 4A.

Congrats to those that drew and for those that didn't we have all been there. So, go get you an archery deer tag and go hunting.

:D I'll be hunting December WT unit 30B.

I drew a 35A, 15-30 Dec, Fort Huachuca Whitetail and a 6A, 1-7 Dec, Cow Elk. No Draw Points.

Desertsheep, weren't you the one that was so worry that your CC wasn't getting hit??? You may a heck of a draw this year!!!!!

Good Luck ALLLLLLLLLLLL, including NON-Residents.

8 and 10 turkey--and the one i wanted most of all--the December Mulie Hunt in the White tank area and units around there. I have been putting in for that hunt for a long time and finally got it! Now to make good on the promise i made that i wouldn't shoot a dink!!

My Dad and Daughter were drawn for 21 mule deer- and the 5BN/5A Limited opportunity any elk hunt over by Meteor Crater.

Good year for all of us! :D

WoooooHoooo drew SHEEP, ELK, DEER and LOPE- points. Oh well, next year maybe.

8 and 10 turkey--and the one i wanted most of all--the December Mulie Hunt in the White tank area and units around there. I have been putting in for that hunt for a long time and finally got it! Now to make good on the promise i made that i wouldn't shoot a dink!!

My Dad and Daughter were drawn for 21 mule deer- and the 5BN/5A Limited opportunity any elk hunt over by Meteor Crater.

Good year for all of us! :D

That should be a fun hunt T. I've often thought about putting in for that hunt, I imagine you'll be hunting the whitetanks??? I drew the 21 hunt as well, maybe I'll see you guys out there. Congrats.

Donnie

I got a 6A bull archery tag, 1st. choice tag # 59. Coues krazy looks like I might see you up there. Good Luck to the rest of you fellas.

December 36b late - December HUNT ! 1 of 200 lucky souls. Casey my "dream" did come true :D

6A Archery Cow Elk Tag - That's 6 years in a row drawing an Archery Elk Tag! 5 cows and 1 bull...

Bring on the RUT!

AzP&Y

Doug