I'm on a pay-as-you-go machine in Cairns, Australia. Just checked the AZGFD site to learn I will not be allowed to hunt anything in Arizona this year. Arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrgh!

Bill Q

No Mulie tag, I got Oct. 35a whitetail(last choice) I need help here, new unit,last time I hunted coues was 12 years ago in unit 32. !!!! no elk, no antelope, archery Javelina units 27 thru 32. Kids got 36a jr hunt thats a good hunt for them!!! <_<

Unit 27 Carp tag for november 3rd -12th.

Got skunked on deer, elk and antelope <_< Congrats to everyone that was drawn!!

Nothing in AZ for me this year!!!!

That's ok, I've already got a NM archery bull tag, a NM rifle deer tag and a trip to Mexico in January for coues deer. Not to mention AZ archery deer and bear.

23 Archery Bull.........wooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!! its the november hunt...skunked on piggies and deer

Wife's gonna be po'd. No tags for her. I got 7 antelope and 7w arch cow. My son got 23 junior deer and 6A junior cow. I think that's a month worth of hunting. I better start being good. Then I might have to help downthebarrel on his Nov arch bull hunt. Good luck to all who got tags.

No elk this year but I drew a unit 21 mulie tag, coupled with Reg W Buck tag and an area 82 doe tag in Wyoming. Lots of Carp to eat this year. Hey baby... I'm hunting!!!

Donnie

Finally Finally there here!!!! I got Drawn for my favorite unit 24a whitetail in november.

My Brother and his friend got same as me(my brother's friend first tag ever just started hunting last year.hopefully i will be able to be there when he get's his frist deer ever o did i mention he's 30 years old should be awesome.)

My bro's fiance got drawn for 32 whitetail november as well as her dad. last year I found her a 109'' in there so hopefully she can repeat this year!

My partner John got drawn 33 whitetail and his pop's got 33 whitetail and 22 Bull in dec.

My other partner drew a antalope tag muzzle loader for unit 19a in sept.

Its going to be a blast this year to many tags and not enough time!!! But congrats to the guy's that did draw but it's time for me to go and celebrate with some beer in my pool!!!