Sign in to follow this  
PRDATR

Can Mitt possibly dig himself any deeper?

I'll trade you 5 years of Romney's tax returns for Husein's college records. He still won't release them or his medical records.

Because "Husein's" (Hussein) college record would help determine what kind of president he would be? Does it matter if he has a Master's or Ph.D. or a J.D.? I thought the point was that he wasn't born here, not that he didn't go to school here. Or are you concerned about his grades?

I remember your quote, "I would much rather have Hillary in the White House than this fool."

As much as libertard as you may think I am, I, like many Americans, consider myself a raging moderate. Even I couldn't countenance Hillary. Geez.

There you go Jimmer.....Romney taxes are out for the public.......................does it really matter????? Probably not................

Anyone catch that garbage on the SNL Thursday night political update last night? I do enjoy SNL from time to time, but the whole episode was devoted to Romney bashing. Not a thing on Obama. Wish they would just come out and openly admit they are in the Obama tank.

It's sad but I think a very large chunk of the voting public bases their opinions and decions off of this garbage rather than actual facts. Big part of the reason the country is in the crapper.

I heard that Letterman devoted a good chunk of time to Romney bashing last night as well.......I don't watch that trash but you are right......people listen to that junk and drink the kool aide............

I agree 100% that it sad that people base their voting choice on garbage/comedy vs. facts. No doubt, the average person is very ignorant regarding the actual facts. :( (Frankly, I place myself in that category sometimes depending on the specific political issue. I'm quite ignorant sometimes.....)

That being said, I absolutely LOVE watching the comedy shows. SNL, Colbert, Stewart, etc..... So what if the whole episode was pounding on Romney? It's a COMEDY show!!! :D Do you think they should be censored??? Pure entertainment for me, and funny as heck IMO! ;)

S.

:)

It is comedy and yes it can be entertaining. Unfortuantly to many people aren'y smart enough to decipher entertainment from the truth. The writters producers, etc. from these "entertainment" shows know exactly what they are doing.

You said that better than I did..............didn't mean to beat anybody up for watchin Letterman............I Tivo the Rifleman so that lets you know how intertaining things are sound my house........................

I used to have a Chuck Connors Lunch Box when I was a kid.

Breaking News - MSNBC, CNN and NBC reporting that President Obama has defecated and it taste exactly like Hagen Daz...only better.

Chris Matthews is already on his second bowl.

Thats funny stuff. I bet Chris Matthews has a blow up Obama doll at home.

Anyone catch that garbage on the SNL Thursday night political update last night? I do enjoy SNL from time to time, but the whole episode was devoted to Romney bashing. Not a thing on Obama. Wish they would just come out and openly admit they are in the Obama tank.

It's sad but I think a very large chunk of the voting public bases their opinions and decions off of this garbage rather than actual facts. Big part of the reason the country is in the crapper.

You are so right. Ithink Obama has made it too easy to not want to be successfull on your own. Look around you, most everyone wants a handout. My ex wife is the perfect example. She has taught my kids that thet can get food stamps and live for free. They also have been taught I cant whip there sorry butts for doing wrong. No, a spanking is child abuse in this day and age. Can you emagine talking to your parents the way kids talk nowdays? My dad would have knocked me into next year. These kids are now voting.....

• Like 1

The sad ending to this story, is come November, Obama will get another 4 years.

I think the people riding the fence that will decide this election with their votes are doubtful about Romney. Mainly because he is Mormon, and that he was a successful business man. Because elections are nothing but smear campaigns, Obama has done his best to taint Romney, and the media gets all juicy about it. Get rid of the Liberal media and Romney would win. It's almost impossible to win when you have the media against you

Who would have thought that in America, in the 21st century, being a Mormon and successful businessman is reason enough to NOT get a vote. Ignorant and embarrassing.

The sad ending to this story, is come November, Obama will get another 4 years.

I think the people riding the fence that will decide this election with their votes are doubtful about Romney. Mainly because he is Mormon, and that he was a successful business man. Because elections are nothing but smear campaigns, Obama has done his best to taint Romney, and the media gets all juicy about it. Get rid of the Liberal media and Romney would win. It's almost impossible to win when you have the media against you

Who would have thought that in America, in the 21st century, being a Mormon and successful businessman is reason enough to NOT get a vote. Ignorant and embarrassing.

Exactly. But some of the so called "media experts" claimed those reasons for the peoples doubt about Romney. The thinking in this country is backwards.

Obama is selling this on his website. Seriously, is it possible to have a bigger ego than this D-bag? Not mention that it complete tactless and disgusting.

120315-obama-flag-9a.photoblog600.jpg